Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

slutwife ruthie's pics

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

I know all you guys have seen ruthie taking cocks like a good slut but I thought everyone might like to see what she actually looks like in a full body pic . sometimes you cant tell from sex pics what a slut actually looks like . I'm really proud of her and like to show her off .

Attachments

• temp 158.jpg
    temp 158.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,427
  • Picture 233.JPG
    Picture 233.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,209
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't blame you for showing her off. What a beautiful and hot lady!

Lady J said:
I love the boldness of Ruthie...I like to be naked most of the time too, but I dont think I could do it that boldly as she does...way to go girl!!

thanks lady J she does have fun . I've seen some of your pics and it looks like you do as well .

incher said:
Damn now I wish I went to Sturgis

the second pic wasn't at Sturgis . It was taken at the Hog wild rodeo in conesville Iowa . not as big as Sturgis but just as fun . ruthie had more cocks there than I could count . I thought I posted the story and pics here a while ago . If I didn't let me know and I will. there pretty hot !

I so want to fill her holes. If you ever get to massachusetts.......

MacNfries said:
Man, that's some woman you have. I'm thinking of rejoining her site soon. I imagine she's got a ton of new stuff now. If I were only a gawker, she'd be the perfect woman to watch. Way too much woman for me ... LOL!

I'll enjoy anything you post on her ... thanks and wish her my best!
:)

I'm not sure how much stuff she had when you were a member but I think she has a little over 50 videos in there now and a few thousand pics of her with so many differant cocks I've lost count . she's still working on getting all the stuff she has in there . We have about another 50 or more that will be going in . I think she's putting in a few every week now. Then of course her being such a slut were making new stuff every week LOL. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with her LOL.
I'll be posting more macNfries and you can wish her your best yourself if you want on the free message board at her site . It doesn't cost anything. All you have to do is register like you did here . She's pretty easy to get a hold of and she loves talking to everyone . Talking is the second best thing she does LOL.

DomBullxxx said:
I so want to fill her holes. If you ever get to massachusetts.......

Sorry Dombullxxx we have never been to Mass. we'd love to but I don't see it happing anytime soon . We both have full time jobs In Des Moines so it makes it kinda hard to travel much .that and it costs a lot money to travel LOL. although she has met a guy from Boston who calls himself Big Jason . he was like 6ft 6" and was passing through Des Moines on his vacation . I don't suppose you know him do you ? probably not Boston's a big place

Users who are viewing this thread