Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

slutty ***** wife

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

my wife has been fucking strangers for a couple of years now . she finds them on sites like this , meets them and fucks them. bareback ! no pre get to know each other meeting at all. sometimes she doesn't even know their names I think she's fucked around 90 some guys this year all bareback . she's fucked a few black bulls but I couldn't get the pics downsized enough to get them in here. Lots of times she finds some guy while she's out shopping or something and fucks him in the car then comes home and gives me all the details. I love it ! there's something really hot about my wife fucking getting her pussy full of strangers cum.
Http://www.atplaybabyruthy.com

Attachments

• 1 (24).jpg
    1 (24).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,762
  • 1 (50).jpg
    1 (50).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,707
  • 100_5041.jpg
    100_5041.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,394
  • temp 155.jpg
    temp 155.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,875
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,846
Dude!

You are truly a lucky man. She is hot from top to bottom. Thanks for sharing your good fortune.

What about STD are you playing russian roulet

well...

I understand that, statistically, STD's are still fairly difficult to get. At least, HIV. But, you sure don't want to be on the wrong side of the stats.

Anyway, that being said, she is one hot little slut. And there is nothing like a pussy full of cum :)

bmctex said:
I understand that, statistically, STD's are still fairly difficult to get. At least, HIV. But, you sure don't want to be on the wrong side of the stats.

Anyway, that being said, she is one hot little slut. And there is nothing like a pussy full of cum :)

You're wrong my friend, they are VERY easy to get. There was a survey out a while back that said 1 in 10 people in a nearby city where I live have HIV. 1 in 10 and that's ONLY HIV. People here need to stop confusing their fantasies with reality unless they are looking to become terminally ill. If you wanna' gamble with your life, then by all means go right ahead. I choose life though.

TexasCuck said:
You're wrong my friend, they are VERY easy to get. There was a survey out a while back that said 1 in 10 people in a nearby city where I live have HIV. 1 in 10 and that's ONLY HIV. People here need to stop confusing their fantasies with reality unless they are looking to become terminally ill. If you wanna' gamble with your life, then by all means go right ahead. I choose life though.

WOW ! I did'nt know there were so many uptight people here. I did'nt see any one else getting lectures. anyway you should know we live in Iowa . check the stats . Iowa is the place to be for women who like random sex with strangers

Now there are two reasons to be in Iowa - your wife and low stds. Actually your wife and your wife. ever visit New York?? she is hot.

Dude, the wife is hot. Love those eraser sized nipples!! As far as STDs, just have her get checked regularly. Good luck and have fun!

bmctex said:

U STUPID FUCK......THATS WHY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE BEING INFECTED DAILY.......DUMBASS!!!!!

babyruthiezhubby said:
WOW ! I did'nt know there were so many uptight people here. I did'nt see any one else getting lectures. anyway you should know we live in Iowa . check the stats . Iowa is the place to be for women who like random sex with strangers

IGNORANT ASS COMMENT!!!!

babyruthiezhubby said:

Not uptight at all. It's just that somebody has to balance out the BS that gets spread around here from time to time. No offense was intended.

I'm all for promiscuity and sharing and all that. We've done it ourselves on a few occassions also without protection. The difference was we were certain the partners were clean. Enjoy your lives and what you're doing, but you can't ignore the fact that things can and do happen that you don't like when you're not careful. I'm very glad you two remain healthy and happy after all your fun.

Users who are viewing this thread