Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Slutty Asian in Springfield IL seeking Hung Blk

• Thread starterasianpussy4bigblk
  • Start date

asianpussy4bigblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2005
Hello guys im japanese and italain f 5 ft 9 199 42dd real yes i might be a full figure women but i got the cusion in all the right places im looking for a dark skinned well endowed tall blk man to use and fill up my holes im looking for 3somes and possibility a 4 to5 person gang bang maybe more guys contact me here or on yahoo messenger( asianpussy4bigblk)

Attachments

• spread eagle.JPG
    spread eagle.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 393
  • bare ass.JPG
    bare ass.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 192
  • 42dd real.JPG
    42dd real.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 255
This applies to you as well. I found this amateur video clip on www.*******.com where this swinger party is taking place in a hotel room. There are three or four white housewives getting gangbanged by multiple bbc. One of the woman in tan stockings and a red garter belt is the most impressive because she takes two monster black cocks, one in her pussy and the bigger on in her gorgeous asshole at the same time. I'd love to see a video of you in the same situation. It's rare to find and asian woman with an insatiable appetite like yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread