Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

slut wife

• Thread startercloudy360
  • Start date

cloudy360

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2008
please leave comments

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 673
Your wife has a very fine ass. It would look even better impaled on a big black cock, wouldn't you agree?

Beautiful. Set up in one of my favourite positions. I can just imagine slipping in behind there and feeling the heat of her tight pussy as I ease my way in to full depth. Her pushing back against me simply shows how much she wants a hard, deep shafting.

Would you want to be watching the action? Or just hearing about it after the event...

More photos please - she's HOT! :)

LOVE that ASS!!! Share more of this HOTTIE

how many cocks can that ***** fuck?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful shot :)

My invisibility cloak seems to be working, but her foot hooked around my backside pulling me in is a bit of a give away :(

:D

Cloudy

cloudy360 said:
another one)

Holy shit. Make that 2 gallons of bath water and until i smothered with a big ass grin on my face. Man she knows it to, i like that as it makes her even hotter. Prime grade a eatting pussy. :p:p:p:D okdeacon

Hot, hot, hot couple of pics. Want more, more, more!

as a potential cuckold myself, mistress wouldn't allow me to comment on how good looking your good lady looks. But she is mightly fine..if i didn't have a fine woman myself, she would be something to @ank over...

great photos

By The Size Of Your Slut Wife's Ass - She Probably Loves Taking Big Black Cock In Her Ass - How Many Niggas Have Fucked Her In Her Ass. Do You Lick Her Asshole Clean After The Niggas Are Through Fucking & Cumming In Her?

Users who are viewing this thread