Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Slut Wife

• Thread starterhelloyellow
  • Start date

helloyellow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2007
I fucked the sissy husband wife as he kneeled and watched, let me know what you think of her, or humiliate the poor cuck hubby on his yahoo account webedandt@yahoo.com, His wife loves it and the little worm loves his new position

27.jpg

53.jpg

46.jpg

Well then, lets see some pictures of this cuck's wife with a cock in her so we do a better job at humiliating him. Maybe her lips wrapped around your cock.

Sexy lady.

Very beautiful and sexy woman and she is fucking someone other than her wimp hubby. How is this a fine state of affairs? You bet your sweet ass it is. Its pie time:p:p:D. Thanks for sharing. :eek: okdeacon Can dang near smell and taste her pussy.

Mmmm wow what a nice ass, I would be fucking that not giving it away, What a chump

ooh what a hottie. I love the body stocking.

What

a sexy hot little woman I bet she's a lot of fun in bed

nice piece of ass

She's got a great ass, I love to fill her up with a giant load and have her over your face while it runs out on to you

great pics.

It looks like you hit the jackpot with that one. Show us some more pics of her with her stockinged legs spread.

Gorgeous

You and her husband are very lucky indeed. She is definitely hot, beautiful
ass and a great body. I'd love to have sloppy seconds or thirds and clean
up. Thanks for posting and please give us more.

Excellent! Congratulations.

helloyellow,

I guess you must have meant: "I fucked the sissy husband['s] wife...".

Excellent! You've created a new cuckold husband. Since you fucked his wife in front of him, he will be unable to deny his new status either to himself or his more sexual wife.

Also, you've found a very nice married woman for your lover — she's highly attractive and appears very sexual. She looks hot in her body stocking. I would guess she's quite intelligent, as well. Keep it up! (So to speak.) Put your imagination to work thinking of varied and erotic ways to satisfy her... and, of course, implement them.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread