• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

slut wife like cock

• Thread starterSlut65
  • Start date

Slut65

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 11, 2011
slut wife like cock

Attachments

• jffrr.jpg
    jffrr.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,753
OH god she's lovely I NEED to fuck her

MacNfries said:
Slut65 ... I don't think this lady is going to have ANY problem sampling the native stock available. And I certainly can't fault a lady addicted to cock, since I, as a guy, feel exactly the same way about pussy. Be nice if EVERYONE had such liberal tastes ... I think!

One of my lifelong fantasies has always been of being shipwrecked on an island populated ONLY by women, and they all need me to help repopulate the aging flock ... :p

I read of a guy; and the women fought over him for sex until one day the guy was killed to stop all the arguing and jealous hair pulling and fist fights.

kenev said:
now saraha your posts are heading towards violence my beauty

Yes, but some women get excited when men are fighting over them. They can't make their mind up which guy to marry, so a fight proves which guy is stronger and more likely to be able to protect them from predators and life's problems.

And you get anxious because you don't know which guy will win the fight and sweep you up in his arms to put you on his white horse. Your blood is raging as you gallop towards his castle and the only thing you can count on is that you will be ravished all night in a four-poster bed.

The decision who gets to own your pussy has been taken off you, the Law of the Jungle is in charge - strongest man wins, weaker man can hang about and look after the flowers in the garden so he can be reminded daily what is now out of reach for him.

Of course she loves cock! Just look at her! Any woman with that look about her LOVES and NEEDS cock something fierce, and will get it no matter how she needs to!

...any more pictures for us with your slut.?

Tell me more about youe wife liking cock and share more pictures of her too.

She's a stunner, i would love to breed her :D

Attachments

• stunner.jpg
    stunner.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread