Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Slut ..or maybe not?

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
She likes being told ..she is slut!

Let her know what you think about her throughout this series ....

Few more for the better "judgment”

We use these photos for her BULLS “advertisement “

Hot...looks like your sluts pussy will accomodate anything you can provide for her

There goes my Saturday!

Thanks a lot guys, now I've wasted the whole morning jacking off 'till my dick is raw - getting nothing done. :eek:

Seriously though, thanks. Very sexy and stimulating as always. What an incredible woman!

slutty wife

Your slutty wife could eat my ass then I would love to abuse all her holes:)

she is hot, very hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
What else would like to do with her....how much more evil would you be to her pussy?

tattoodane said:
Wow, those pictures are absolutely amazing. I jacked off to them 2 times already. They are so incredibly hot. I love the double ended dildo and I love the double stuff. but I can't say that she is quite the huge slut that she thinks she is, not until it's two real cocks in her and one in her ass :) I would love to see her do that. she is incredibly sexy and I'm jealous that it's not my cock going into her shooting cum deep inside her tight pussy. thank you guys so much for sharing these amazingly awesome photos. I may just have to get off again to them :D

Hope these will help!!!

now that's hot..

i'd love to jump in on some of that... Very exciting pictures. What state are ya located in?

She is a hot SLUT! I would love for her to lick my asshole. I would reward her with many hours of great fucking.

Anybody wants piece of this??????

Last edited by a moderator:
wow

Fking amazing! she is hot.

Users who are viewing this thread