• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Slut Milf and Wife

• Thread startersensual4wife
  • Start date

sensual4wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2009
Here are pics of a slut milf wife of a completely submissive cuck hubby. She is a nurse in the Detroit area. She is in her 40s and has been denying hubby and his limp cock for 15 years. She has a BF for a good part of the 15 years and sees him at her will. She has taken vacations as a couple with her BF.

Attachments

• aez023.jpg
    aez023.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,137
  • aez025.jpg
    aez025.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 968
  • aez044.jpg
    aez044.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 918
  • aez047.jpg
    aez047.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,210
  • aez048.jpg
    aez048.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,186
These pics where taken on a vacation with hubby. He is NOT allowed to sleep in same bed as this slut. These pics he took are only the few times he sees her naked.

Attachments

• aez028.jpg
    aez028.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 893
  • aez090.jpg
    aez090.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 738
  • aez009.jpg
    aez009.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 949
  • aez092.jpg
    aez092.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,068
Pinkyrod- no i am not the wimped cock hubby for this lady. I told him to give me the pics so I can share her. He craves the humiliation.

Waynerobertson- it is my understanding she is very committed to her BF and in fact unclear if he shares her with his friends. However will see if I can find out where you may catch her and it will be up to you to seduce her. Just remember do not tell her that you saw her pic at this time. If that changes when I find out where will advise.

SIRS, I am the hubby. I have been trained into impotence, and must maintain it by doing no-hands softcums on webcam daily. She is beautiful and sensual, and knows I attend the whipping and spanking parties, as she calls them, but is not aware of my conversion into ****** bi and total degradation / punishment service for a very severe couple (Both Dominant) locally. I am not allowed to touch her, nor to sleep in the same room.

I can only think of her. She often fucks her male friend. His identity is kept from me. She sees him about twice a week and talks to him every day; I think he's close by.

Regards, all.
page

Questions

gfloveblack said:
Here are pics of a slut milf wife of a completely submissive cuck hubby. She is a nurse in the Detroit area. She is in her 40s and has been denying hubby and his limp cock for 15 years. She has a BF for a good part of the 15 years and sees him at her will. She has taken vacations as a couple with her BF.

Who took the pictures?
and how do you know all that?

And nude ones?

The limp cocked sissy hubby took pics. I will post some more later today. He has been instructed to do what he can to find more for me to post. I have been extracting this information from him. She does not let him see her naked ever or often at all. He has been instructed to snoop around and see if she has pics of her that were taken by her BF; both just her or her in action.

Here are some more pics of this slut wife. The limp cock hubby I see has made his presence on the site. Feel free to say anything in his direction about his worthlessness and his slut wife

Attachments

• aez015.jpg
    aez015.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 576
  • aez016.jpg
    aez016.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 698
  • aez101.jpg
    aez101.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 629
  • aez098.jpg
    aez098.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 521
  • aez092.jpg
    aez092.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 523
I have some more and also need bulls to pimp out this cucked slave hubby. Write me directly please , SUPERIORS.

SIRS: Two Doms have conspired as well as blackmailed additional photos from me. The entire situation is now public for all to see who desire to laugh.
Jasonoharahara's Profile
Cut and paste the link to enjoy the 3 albums Dom has posted: my damaging dungeon photos, many of wife, and a few of my daughter. Leave a comment if you want to continue the mental anguish I have sought and unfortunately now have recieved.
Thank you SIRS.

Definitely sexy and I would do absolutley everything to her.

Users who are viewing this thread