Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Slut loves to suck cock

• Thread starter25mFL
  • Start date

25mFL

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2007
What you think of her?

Attachments

• newpic1.jpg
    newpic1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,035
Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks very sweet.
Are you sure she loves to suck cock?
lol:rolleyes:

she loves to suck cock

VERY..... nice,Yes sweet looking too,However, note the wide mouth, and, fullness of those lips!!!. She could well accommodate the biggest of cocks,and, i am sure She does.......BLACK BREED HER....ASAP !!!;)

she can fit her whole fist in her mouth. she LOVES to swallow cum also

Very cute and innocent looking. Goes well with those cocksucker lips and she swallows too, fantastic.

tampa area, huh? - I may be headed there in two weeks.. u game to meet? - is she ready?

new one of her

Attachments

• playboy1.jpg
    playboy1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 464
That's what I love about my wife too, she simply loves

the whole act of cocksucking. She loves the texture of the skin against her lips, loves to jerk up some pre-cum and always licks it off. She took some night classes once at a local college and became pals with this younger guy, they used to sit in his car to discuss the class and she eventually wind up blowing the guy. No fucking, they were both content with her mouth on his dick. She'd then come home all horny. I always knew, her lips kinda of swell after she sucks dick. She'd be all kissy and stuff with her goal being for me to eat her pussy so she could have her orgasm.

Users who are viewing this thread