Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

slut for nasty comments and black cock

• Thread starterscorpio46
  • Start date

scorpio46

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2007

Attachments

• DSCN1030b.jpg
    DSCN1030b.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,027
  • DSCN1032b.jpg
    DSCN1032b.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 809
  • DSCN1035a.jpg
    DSCN1035a.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,179
  • DSCN1166a.jpg
    DSCN1166a.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,299
  • DSCN0489a.jpg
    DSCN0489a.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,355
Just waiting

to lick and suck that slutty kitty.......love how u like to tease
u got mail coming

Nice looking woman that kity looks like it needs some attention

Your one fine piece of ass would mind filling you up with some nice black sperm in that nice kitty cat of yours where you reside baby get at me sexy.. parot24@yahoo.com

I bet you'd like a young black stud like me to make you my slut for my black cock.I'd give you the fucking of your life woman and have you begging to suck my cock till I came in your mouth too, your are hot!!!!

till it fell off then gaffer tape it back on for another go :)

Thumbs up and so is my dick!!

Damn, this lady is a perfect wife for my black dick. I like the lust in her eyes, and her body is bangin!! Love the thighs, and I would like to fuck her while she kept her nylons and heels on. She's a sexy wife!!

if you ever vacation in nyc, email me and let's hook up. my name is Ron, and my email is: misteroral@yahoo.com
"misteroral" because i love to eat pussy...among other things. :)

ron

Love that sexy look and she's wearing the anklet. Perfect slut wife. Wish she was my neighbor! I need one like her in Connecticut. ;-)

would love to see her helpless in a dark ally behind a rough downtown club ...her long legs in the air....

charlieparker

Nasty Filthy White Trash Nigger Slut Needs A Good Mouth Fucking With A Big Black Nigger Cock Shoved Down Her Throat - Then I Would Fuck That Big Hot Cunt Hot For Black Cock Until I Filled It With A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed. After You Could Lick Clean My Cum And Her Juices From Her Nigger Fucked Cum-filled Used Up Cunt. After I'd Jump On Her Big White Ass And Fuck It Till The Cows Came Home Rewarding Her With Another Huge Nigger Load Of Cum And Seed Up Her Big Ass - Then I'd Make Her Suck Clean My Shit And Cum-covered Nigger Cock Until I Came In Her Mouth - I Know She Enjoys Swallowing Nigger Cum Down Her Throat - The Filthy White Trash ***** - She Loves It

Fuck me what a ***** for black dick, ripped my zipper

Baby what a fuck toy she be, makes me want to gag that mouth with my pop can thick eleven inch fuck tool.

Baby where can I get me some of that, I travel in my businesses, I need to deep fuck that dirty pretty white slut, with my black fuck tool, hope there is a white hubby to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread