Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Slowly getting wife into it

• Thread startermarcospastel
  • Start date

marcospastel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2024
I have shared my fantasies with my wife about 7 years ago. In the beginning she was reluctant, but with time started to enjoy the fantasies.

She started to slowly flirt and show herself off to other guys. We went to swingers club a couple of times, but never did any sort of swap or touching. She just loves to be seen naked. Over the years there have been times that she would go out with skirts and no panties and just show her pussy to other men. Once we were fucking in a hotel room and room service came clean. She started moaning so loudly. We then stopped and I dared her to go out of the room. It was an apartment with a separate bedroom. She went naked to grab a glass of water and came back. There was a guy and a lady, and she loved it. We went back to fucking hard.

Now there is a guy at her work that she started flirting with. She showed him her tits, he touched her pussy and she grabbed his dick. All of this on different occasions. At one point he took a photo of her tits and kept it for himself. Last week she told me that they were working together and he started touching her legs, she asked what he did with the photo, and he said he kept it for himself to use some times. She asked if he wanted another one, and he was speechless, but then some other people arrived.

She’s never done any more than this, as far as I know, but it looks like it is progressing. I’m encouraging her to flirt more with him and go on a date together. Let’s see how it develops.

Here is a photo of her tits.

627fa864-15e8-4c47-839a-fe861deb7620.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: redback, Atlanta_Jay, AZhubby and 5 others
marcospastel said:
I have shared my fantasies with my wife about 7 years ago. In the beginning she was reluctant, but with time started to enjoy the fantasies.

She started to slowly flirt and show herself off to other guys. We went to swingers club a couple of times, but never did any sort of swap or touching. She just loves to be seen naked. Over the years there have been times that she would go out with skirts and no panties and just show her pussy to other men. Once we were fucking in a hotel room and room service came clean. She started moaning so loudly. We then stopped and I dared her to go out of the room. It was an apartment with a separate bedroom. She went naked to grab a glass of water and came back. There was a guy and a lady, and she loved it. We went back to fucking hard.

Now there is a guy at her work that she started flirting with. She showed him her tits, he touched her pussy and she grabbed his dick. All of this on different occasions. At one point he took a photo of her tits and kept it for himself. Last week she told me that they were working together and he started touching her legs, she asked what he did with the photo, and he said he kept it for himself to use some times. She asked if he wanted another one, and he was speechless, but then some other people arrived.

She’s never done any more than this, as far as I know, but it looks like it is progressing. I’m encouraging her to flirt more with him and go on a date together. Let’s see how it develops.

Bring her to South Alabama. I'd enjoy having her stroke my dick!

If I were you...I'd just leave well enough ALONE and not play with fire. NOBODY on this totally sinful site will give you such WISE advice, my friend.

Patagoniah said:
If I were you...I'd just leave well enough ALONE and not play with fire. NOBODY on this totally sinful site will give you such WISE advice, my friend.
Thanks for the advice

marcospastel said:

She has real potential, and great tits 😋

Reactions: marcospastel
Things progressed quite significantly. We were fucking and I asked if anything happened lately.

Yesterday she was working with him again and he asked when she will let him take a photo of her tits again. She said that she wouldn’t let him take a photo but would let him touch her. They went to the toilet and he grabbed her straight away, with her supporting her hands on the sink, he started putting his hands inside her pants, and she could feel his hard dick pressing against her butt.

She didn’t give me too many details, but said they started kissing. I think this is the first time she kisses someone since we were together. He asked to lick her, and she came on his mouth. She masturbated him, but didn’t do any oral. He came on her hands.

I asked who has the bigger dick, and she said it is me. Which I like, but who knows if she is saying the truth or not, just to please me.

She sai that in the end she let him take photos of her totally naked from the back and of her tits. After a few hours he sent a photo oh his dick saying what she’s making him do. She loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread