Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Size

• Thread starterjeffisBIGGER
  • Start date

jeffisBIGGER

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 19, 2008
Does anyone know if there is a way to make your dick smaller. I heard if you are locked for a while you can get about half inch shorter. That would bring me under 4" when fully erect. Any thoughts

I have been locked up for a few days now and I am no different.
I do get a lot more painful erections while sleeping due to wearing a chastity device.
I have not had any pussy since early to mid Jan. and I am one horny bastard.

jeffisBIGGER said:
Does anyone know if there is a way to make your dick smaller. I heard if you are locked for a while you can get about half inch shorter. That would bring me under 4" when fully erect. Any thoughts

===========

4" is plenty tiny enough don't mess
with Mother Nature ...don't gild the lily

answer

There is no way of making your cock smaller. Taking oestrogen or the birth pill will make it shrink a little and stop erections completely. But the answer, if you truly want to stop being a man is to have your balls removed, a simple procedure. When my wife is taking another man I often admire the size of their balls, I think the true measure of a man is not the size of his cock, but the size of his balls. Often I get my wife to "punish " my balls because of their size. Painful but memorable.

I agree that lowering the testosterone will make your dick smaller. There are several drugs that will suppress production, just do a search on the Internet. If you add estrogen too, you can start to turn more feminine.

Having your balls removed would be a great way to eliminate most of the testosterone in your body, but finding a doctor that would do the procedure without a medical reason might be difficult.

MacNfries said:
well, I didn't go into specifics with my earlier response, however, since it has been mentioned that you can not encourage penis shrinkage, I'll toss in some information.
Definitely lessening the body's testosterone will decrease penis size. Studies have been shown that dark skinned males normally have higher levels of testosterone than light skin males, and therefore have slightly larger penises.
Additionally, individuals with very low zinc levels tend to have smaller penises.
And lastly, the penis tends to be smaller in penises that have a restricted blood flow ... l(Peyronie Disease).
Men who go through prostate surgery find that their penises are not as long as before the surgery. Its not that the penis shrunk, its that it withdrew into the body.
And lastly, and the one I dread knowing about, as a man gets older he loses bone and muscle mass ... unfortunately, the penis begins to shrink as well. Bummer ... huh? Mac
:)

================

do we have this gibberish on any greater
authority than mac n fries? one's brain shrinks
as one gets older too :(

This is a question which too few of us can identify with since most men want a bigger one instead of the opposite.

But I do know that there are guys whose cocks are so big that they have trouble even getting fully hard, and who cannot find women whose cunts are big enough to accomodate them. This is a problem not too many men have, but I can imagine how maddening it would be to not be able to fuck because your cock was too big.

lotsa graphics and hot air
but still no citing a source ....plonk :D

jeffisBIGGER said:

Well I'm on 5mg of Fineasteride twice a day for my prostate and it seems to have totally neutered me, here's a photo of my erect cock or what I have as 'big' as it gets nowadays!

My wife is believer in use it or lose it, so her thinking is if you don't stroke or poke with it ~ then it just sort of stays shrivelled.

Attachments

• erection.jpg
    erection.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 55

Users who are viewing this thread