Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

sissy wears used condom on tongue

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

My wife's bull has a new game he plays with me,after his first fuck of the evening,in which he wears a condom,he turns his attention to me,standing to attention at the foot of the bed.now he decides where the condom should go,and he even asks my wife,where should he put it,
she says to hold it up so she can see how much cum is in it.#
"oh thats a big load,i think sissy should wear it on her tongue,HA HA"
he then puts the giant cum filled condom on my tongue,as he settles down to fuck my wife again. All i can taste in my mouth is his cum slowly seeping out the condom.
On other occassions he likes to put his condom on my tiny cock,he takes my panties down and puts his condom on and even over my balls it is so big.
then he rubs my cock in his sticky cum.
The ultimate humiliation?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz

MacNfries said:
mincercuck's a delusional FAKE ... cumpig. He's a fiction writer that makes himself believe his fantasies have actually happened to him.... sort of like George Bush and his butthole pal, Tony Blair. I wouldn't waste my keyboard time on him if I were you. He's just passing through Cuckolds.com and will soon bore of this and go on to other fantasies at other sites if he's not encouraged! :rolleyes:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Usual reply to a bigot mr macfries

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

mincercuck said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Usual reply to a bigot mr macfries

If you read Mr Macfries (do you want intelligance with that) you get inane ramblings of a phycotic mind who's trying to stifle everyone's views and get you to agree with his.
WHAT HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THIS SITE MACFRIES!!!!!!

Mincer - sorry to say but I have to agree with MacNFries a bit.

I think this specific board on this site is more towards reality or reality-based events or ideas.

I have to say that some of what you've posted here, at least in my mind and to my way of thinking, is just a bit too far onto the fantasy side.

I guess the choice is yours - but I can tell you that I am here because I enjoy being able to express my thoughts and feelings about what my wife is doing - yes, it's real for me - right down to my knowing that my wife left her diaphragm home today so I know she's not planning any afternoon trysts today which is comforting.

Then again, perhaps you're just much more submissive than many of us - to the point where your posts are your fantasy in writing, as opposed to the reality of other posts here.

Reality?

SoonToBe said:
Mincer - sorry to say but I have to agree with MacNFries a bit.

I think this specific board on this site is more towards reality or reality-based events or ideas.

I have to say that some of what you've posted here, at least in my mind and to my way of thinking, is just a bit too far onto the fantasy side.

I guess the choice is yours - but I can tell you that I am here because I enjoy being able to express my thoughts and feelings about what my wife is doing - yes, it's real for me - right down to my knowing that my wife left her diaphragm home today so I know she's not planning any afternoon trysts today which is comforting.

Then again, perhaps you're just much more submissive than many of us - to the point where your posts are your fantasy in writing, as opposed to the reality of other posts here.

AM i missing something here,you are actually expecting me to believe that most of the people here risk AIDS,VD,SIPHLUS,GONOREA,HERPES(which a diaphram does not protect against) with a man you don't know from Adam,who could be carrying the AIDS virous,or a gun or be any kind of a nut.
He may also be infecting his loved ones as well as yours,this is not a moral question or a question of what is and is not fantasy,it is a question of preventing the spread of horrible deseases which can painfully kill you.
This is why most of what you read here IS fantasy or EMBELISHED,who would
be that NUTS to risk it?
MC BIGMAC or whatever he calls himself is a rascist bigot,who loves his own voice,he watches snuff movies,which is on a par with paediophilia,in as much as only one person in the movie has any sort of choice

Fantasy

MacNfries said:
mincercuck's a delusional FAKE ... cumpig. He's a fiction writer that makes himself believe his fantasies have actually happened to him.... sort of like George Bush and his butthole pal, Tony Blair. I wouldn't waste my keyboard time on him if I were you. He's just passing through Cuckolds.com and will soon bore of this and go on to other fantasies at other sites if he's not encouraged! :rolleyes:

OK mcn friesburger,if you are so real,how come i can't find one single photo in your posts or has your time in the navy left you with a slim grasp on reality,come on,one of you and your imaginary hotwife would be a good start!

Mr BLAIR

MacNfries said:

Wrong again MCchicken nuggets,Blair ceased to be Prime minister,over a year ago,it's now Mr Brown.
LOOK IT UP

Reality

MacNfries said:
Mincercuck ... you really are a bloody, hopeless case! If you'll click on my screen name (a real challenge for a twit like you) you will be able to see that I've been here quite a long time and posted over 400+ times, many with pics for discussions. I've seen jerkoffs like you pass through many times. In chatrooms we use to call jerks like you "chatroom bullies", and usually put you on IGNORE. You were probably abused or picked on in school as a child. So you have to be LOUD and ANNOYING. That's ok ...

As far as being a bigot, I'd like for you to show me what I have said that made me sound like a bigot! I only post "opinion" or "facts", and I certainly don't bore the members of these threads with BS fantasy which you want everyone thinking is your own experiences. You want to post your stories, put 'em in STORIES. Gesh! Just give your harassing BS posts a rest. Take a frik'n "tea break" or something.
:rolleyes:

oooooooohhh, now now,With your miniscule grasp of reality,you expect me to believe your BULLSHIT,postings,which i have read,you are truely a liar and a fake,still you've got the nice cumfy chair by the window in the mental hospital where you undoubtably reside,and that lovley nurse that you fantisise about,will be there to give you your pills,real soon.
Can't you get it through your thick skull,that no one actually CARES wether or not this is all fake,which of course 99%,IS !!!
Did you not read,(or maybe get someone to read it for you) my post in which i said that YES there is a certain amount of poetic licence in my posts,as there is in ALL the posts here.
Beyond that WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT?

Reality

MacNfries said:
Mincercuck ... you really are a bloody, hopeless case! If you'll click on my screen name (a real challenge for a twit like you) you will be able to see that I've been here quite a long time and posted over 400+ times, many with pics for discussions. I've seen jerkoffs like you pass through many times. In chatrooms we use to call jerks like you "chatroom bullies", and usually put you on IGNORE. You were probably abused or picked on in school as a child. So you have to be LOUD and ANNOYING. That's ok ...

As far as being a bigot, I'd like for you to show me what I have said that made me sound like a bigot! I only post "opinion" or "facts", and I certainly don't bore the members of these threads with BS fantasy which you want everyone thinking is your own experiences. You want to post your stories, put 'em in STORIES. Gesh! Just give your harassing BS posts a rest. Take a frik'n "tea break" or something.

oooooooohhh, now now,With your miniscule grasp of reality,you expect me to believe your BULLSHIT,postings,which i have read,you are truely a liar and a fake,still you've got the nice cumfy chair by the window in the mental hospital where you undoubtably reside,and that lovley nurse that you fantisise about,will be there to give you your pills,real soon.
Can't you get it through your thick skull,that no one actually CARES wether or not this is all fake,which of course 99%,IS !!!
Did you not read,(or maybe get someone to read it for you) my post in which i said that YES there is a certain amount of poetic licence in my posts,as there is in ALL the posts here.
Beyond that WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT?

MacNfries said:

You only post FACTS as you know them,I've read your rascist bigoted ramblings which are frankly,OFFENSIVE !!!
Think on this,HOW HIGH YOU GET UP THE LADDER DEPENDS UPON WHICH RUNG YOU STARTED ON !!!
I'll explain that to you as your simple mind probably has been programed by the navy to respond to orders only.
Afro Americans have not in the past recieved the opportunities that the white population has,which of course leads to a feeling of being disalussioned and dispossed.
You are very good at putting Afro American people down in your own inimitable way by Quoting crime statistics,etc,without looking at the underlying reasons,such as job and educational opportunities.
Your reaction to a bunch of statistics is typicaly KNEE JERK and you wonder what crime the black man has commited to get such a nice car,when he is probably a lawyer,accountant or maybe an engineer.
Your sneering,attitude to rational debate,in which there can only be one right answer,YOURS is also OFFENSIVE especially as you quote your bigoted views as FACT,which they are clearly NOT.
IN conclusion i'd like to ask you who appointed you as moderator of this site?

let him post his fantasies, who cares?

And Tony Blair was the best thing, especially compared to that new Limp dick who thinks of the UK as a third world collection of developing nations.

So mincer, yo get us back on track, were you thankful to have his condom placed on your tongue?

Back on track

tpeman said:
So mincer, yo get us back on track, were you thankful to have his condom placed on your tongue?

Getting back to the plot,after he fucked my wife,he placed the condom full of his cum on my tongue,while i served them drinks,i could taste his salty spunk leaking into my mouth.
my wife said "what do you say to SIR?"
"thank you for putting your cum filled condom on my tongue,SIR"
"Thats ok sissy the next one goes on your tiny weener"

tpeman said:
let him post his fantasies, who cares?

And Tony Blair was the best thing, especially compared to that new Limp dick who thinks of the UK as a third world collection of developing nations.

Thank you for the voice of reason,and i agree about Blair,but let us not forget that Brown was chancellor of the exchequer,throughout the longest period of sustained growth our country has ever known,with no "boom and bust"
I reccomend Alistair Campbells,Diaries as a very enlightening read

MacNfries said:
QUOTE:I'd like to ask you who appointed you as moderator of this site?

Seems to me you've appointed yourself moderator of this site, cuckyblair. You've got to be the biggest disappointment to the UK since King George IV. You act and sound like a child, and you're rude and obnoxious, which is even more of an indication you were abused as a child ... possibly even by your mother.

You say I'm a bigot because I quoted crime statistics. I quoted some statistics which included crime statistics, but only as a reply to an individual's post, stating why it would be a terrible idea to redistribute wealth as he suggested. They were factual, and I could give a rat's ass (that's you, cuckyblair) whether you are offended or not. I certainly have nothing against black people as your little peanut brain has fabricated ... you know, like the BS you post in Cuckolds.com.

You say these forums are 99% fake ... I'm sure much of it is seeing as you have put the majority of the BS here lately. But, there are (or use to be before you arrived) some sincere questions and conversations in these forums.

Why don't you go to work for a change ... England needs your money to keep the Royalty happy. What a loser you are!
:D

Once again and for possibly the last time,that i will waste my time on a PILLOCK like you MCNUTTER, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT A WOMAN,WOULD PUT HER KIDS TO BED,GO OUT CRUISING BARS TO FIND A MAN(WHO MAYBE A PHYCOPATH) THAT SHE CAN THEN BRING BACK TO THE FAMILY HOME TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH,THEN URGE HER HUSBAND TO LICK HIS CUM OUT OF HER,IGNORING ALL THE DANGERS AND S.T.D'S
IGNORING THE FACT THAT THIS IS MOSTLY A MALE FANTASY,I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT A WOMAN WHO WAS NOT A HIGHLY PAID ******,WOULD BE SOOOO STUPID,YES WE SEE PHOTO'S OF NICE WOMEN HERE,BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY,I REPEAT ANY,ACTUAL PROOF THAT ANYONE ON THIS SITE DOES ANY OF THIS STUFF LET ALONE ANY PROOF THAT THEY HAVE THE WOMANS CONSENT TO POST,WHAT WERE PROBABLY,PRIVATE PHOTOS OR ARE FAKED.
YOU NOW SAY THAT THEY WERE SINCERE ANSWERS TO SINCERE QUESTIONS,WELL YOUR ANSWERS ARE OFFENSIVE AND RASCIST,I REPEAT MY EARLIER STATEMENT "IF YOU SEE A BLACK MAN IN A NICE CAR YOU WONDER WHAT CRIME HE'S COMMITTEDIGNORING THE FACT THAT HE COULD BE A HIGHLY PAID PROFFESIONAL,WHICH MUST REA---LLY STICK IN YOUR THROAT,YOUR ARGUMENT ON REDISTRIBUTING WEALTH ARE ALSO RASCIST,IGNORING THE RIGHT TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY,AND SAYING THAT THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEST QUALIFIED TO HANDLE THE WEALTH,NONSENSE!!!!!!!
AS FOR BEING RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS,I REFER YOU TO YOUR FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD,TO WHICH I REPLIED IN THE ONLY LANGUAGE THAT A BONEHEAD WOULD UNDERSTAND
AS FOR INSULTING MR BLAIR,WHO LEFT OFFICE,MORE THAN A YEAR AGO,HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE GUY WHO HAS RUN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS,LATELY?
CHILL OUT,IF YOU CAN MANAGE THAT IN YOUR STRAIGHTJACKET,THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LIGHTHEARTED SITE,AND NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF ALL THIS IS MADE UP OR REAL.

LOVE AND KISSES
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Exit Widow Twankey, stage left to the next Xmas panto.

MacNfries said:
Love and kisses to you too ... :D

Pleased you saw sense at last.
Moderator been on to you?

Yeah i'd love to share a drink with you,mine's a sweet white wine with a cherry,
as we say here a drink for the lay....deeees.

kisses mwaaaahhh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Drinks

MacNfries said:
I visited London when my ship was ported in Portsmouth for a month. It was an interesting trip but rained almost all the time. The English ladies really liked partying with the American sailors. Some good bars in Portsmouth. Later!

PS ... if you'd like to have Bush and Cheney come to work for your government I think 370 million US citizens would help send 'em your way.
:D

Oh,thats considered a sissy drink here,no you have earned the right to have Bush run your country,after all he got 40% of the vote and still won.
You are more than welcome,considering your sub prime mis-selling has fucked up most of the wests economys

Kiissesxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread