Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

sissy leathercockslut looking for black cock

• Thread starterleathersissy
  • Start date

leathersissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2011
Hi,

I am a sissy leathercockslut who is sick of sex with my wife. I started dressing in leather boots with heels, skirts, leather coats, fishnets and gloves and my wife caught me recently and is really turned off. I told her that I fantasize about black cock in my mouth and my ass and she is really disgusted and wants me to get help. I don't think I need help, I just need some thick. black juicy cock.
Tell me what you think about my pictures.

Attachments

• leathercockslut2.jpg
    leathercockslut2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 104
  • leathercockslut.jpg
    leathercockslut.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 88
  • leathercockslut4.jpg
    leathercockslut4.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 82
  • leathercockslut6.jpg
    leathercockslut6.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 96
  • leathercockslut8.JPG
    leathercockslut8.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 90
I think You should definitely check some gay sites..you might get luckier there.

leathercockslut sissy

My wife is turned off right now and does not want to have sex with. Once she told me that every wife should have a real man fuck her. I told her that she should go ahead and get one and she suggested that she might. Nothing has happened yet but I bought her a black dildo which she's been using.
On one occasion, thinking that she would offend me, she told me to lick her pussy while she was using the dildo. SHe told me that since I want to be woman I should get to lick her pussy like a lesbian. After I did it for a while she just pushed me off and told me that she's disgusted with me and called me a wimp and cried in anger "Why can't I have a real man and not this fag.

leathercockslut said:
gorgeous black cock, a little too big

Sounds as if you are the conniseur and should bring one home for both of you to enjoy. Your wife can make fun of you while your bull services her, then you.

Users who are viewing this thread