Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

SIL, Wife, Sister

• Thread starterBottomboy
  • Start date

Bottomboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2023
LbwpRY8.jpgWhat are you doing with these three?

Reactions: Bulletz and cumonmywifeplz
Always love to explore boundries, but this is so obvious.

Sister on the right. Doggiestyle with some fingers up her ass
SIL on the left. On her back with her knees up, love switching holes while looking at her face
Your wife. Bet she loves to suck cock and gave a rimjob as foreplay. For sure she will deeptroath and i will help her take it a litte further then comfortable, love to see her covered in her own spit and watery eyes. Defenitly will find a position so she take my whole fat 8 inch dick all inside her pussy and butthole. Not fucking her will be plowing her hard leaving her with a huge gaping butthole dripping with cum. Guess what, she will love it and come back for more

Reactions: ckc
Keesnl said:
Always love to explore boundries, but this is so obvious.

Sister on the right. Doggiestyle with some fingers up her ass
SIL on the left. On her back with her knees up, love switching holes while looking at her face
Your wife. Bet she loves to suck cock and gave a rimjob as foreplay. For sure she will deeptroath and i will help her take it a litte further then comfortable, love to see her covered in her own spit and watery eyes. Defenitly will find a position so she take my whole fat 8 inch dick all inside her pussy and butthole. Not fucking her will be plowing her hard leaving her with a huge gaping butthole dripping with cum. Guess what, she will love it and come back for more
You want to plow her butthole?

Bottomboy said:
You want to plow her butthole?
OK, Guy wanted to hear what we would do with them. So, it's all made up horny shit isn't it.

And yes, i know some women who are really into anal and love rough anal sex.

Bottomboy said:
LbwpRY8.jpgWhat are you doing with these three?
Would have all three under your knees, sucking my cock, and then I would have them have their mouths open like little birds and I would equally distribute my load into their open mouths

Users who are viewing this thread