Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Showing wives' naked photos?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have a question for the husbands who show pussy-shots of their wives to other men. Do you tell her in advance that you are going to show them around, or do you tell her they are just for your personal enjoyment. It is my belief that any wife who will strip and spread for the camera has to know that other men than her husband will be looking at them. Am I right?

No you are quite wrong actually. Don't let your fantasies get in the way of reality my friend.

In fact most women who agreed to let their significant other take pictures like that would probably be appalled if their trust was betrayed in that manner.

I don't always tell mine when I am showing her pics, but we have the kind of relationship that allows me to do so with her understanding I may very well show them to other people. I assure you that is neither the norm nor as common as others on this site would lead you to believe.

It really depends on the whole relationship. There's 3 ways you can see a woman's pussy shot:

1) One of them shows you with the consent of the other because of their cuckold or open relationship. This is a sexy hotwife and is common.
2) She shows it to you without her husband's knowledge. Some would call this a "cheating slut" and some would call it an "unknowning cuck" situation. Either way, the husband may not be happy when he finds out.
3) Husband shows you without wife's consent. This is common in my experience, and stems from a number of things: husband is showing off, husband is turned on by the comments, husband is sexually confused, etc.

I can't say which is more common, since there's a lot of fakes, single girls, and internet pics floating around. Though I can say that I've encountered all 3 of the situations above, and even within those 3 there's plenty of nuances.

Naked photos of wives.

My situation is a bit different from that of most husbands. I do have some naked photos of my wife, but they were taken by another guy before I met her. He showed them to me, and gave me copies, even before i met her.

I have showed them to a few other men, even guys who know her, but whom I am sure I can trust. It is exciting for me when other men look at her naked tits and pussy and tell me how they would like to fuck her.

I'm sure this is what other husbands on this site are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread