Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Should I help her find her Mace?

• Thread starterDeviantOne
  • Start date

DeviantOne

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2005
Hi,

I originally posted about concerns I was having about my lady and I here. She has still yet to have her first experience with a black guy or anyone outside of our relationship, but has become more into the idea recently.

Now this may be odd and a bit out there, but she is a huge Star Wars fan, and has a very big thing for Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu. It really gets her juices flowing when he is being authoritative. In fact on several occasions recently she told me if we could find someone who could pull him off well, she would probably end up sleeping with him. My question is should I go the route of trying to help her find someone that fits this fantasy of hers, or just continue contacting people in a regular manner and see how things develop?

Thanks.

DeviantOne

Attachments

• Melissa goth pink hair.jpg
    Melissa goth pink hair.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 157
  • DragonConResize.jpg
    DragonConResize.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 316
  • AfterWhippedCreamFight.jpg
    AfterWhippedCreamFight.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 361
She has told you what would get her in bed with another guy, so support her every step of the way for that to happen.

"on several occassions lately she has said......she would probably end up sleeping with him".

She is in the mood - so ask her if she would like to buy some new clothes to feel extra special for her dates when they start.

It is a very nice gift you are giving her - making room in your life to see that her wildest fantasies are fulfilled.

If your lady is very happy, your life with her will be more exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread