Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Should Have Obeyed

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
I didn't properly obey my Andrew and I paid for it He doesn't like panties on me Recently I visited my gynecologist and wore panties I have known my Dr. for over 10 yrs. We have become intimate during office visits, let him slip off my panties and see him get fucking hard before examining me. He has a touch that has me orgasm and quiver like a school girl Then he slips my panties back on again
Andrew was already home and happy to see him. One of his surprises reach under my dress to see if my pussy is uncovered. I had forgotten to take them off.
He flipped me over his lap , tore the panties off me and WHACKED ME WITH A PADDLE
"You will obey me not wearing panties " he said loudly More WHACKS. I was getting so turned on I looked up at him and kissed him thanking him for my punishment Then he pushed me of his lap unto the floor my dress flipped up baring my pussy for my Andrew
He laid between my spread legs awaiting a rough fucking OOOHH I AM YOUR SLUT WIFE, FUCK HER. Andrew pleasured me and that evening punished me again slept nude on the floor next to the bed that Andrew occupied

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Helga said:
....... Recently I visited my gynecologist and wore panties. I have known my Dr. for over 10 yrs. We have become intimate during office visits.
Very nice....
Helga said:
I let him slip off my panties and I saw him get fucking hard before examining me.
That's appropriate, of course....
Helga said:
He has a touch that has me orgasm and quiver like a school girl.
Excellent!
Helga said:
Then, he slips my panties back on again.
WHAT?! Without giving you time to fuck him, thereby making appropriate use of his erection to give yourself another orgasm??!!
Helga said:
Andrew was already home and I was happy to see him. One of his surprises: he reached under my dress to see if my pussy was uncovered. I had forgotten to take my panties off!
Oh oh....
Helga said:
He flipped me over his lap , tore the panties off me and WHACKED ME WITH A PADDLE!
Hey — that's no way for a man to treat his sexy wife, especially if he is her cuckold!
Helga said:
"You will obey me and not wear panties!" he said loudly, then more WHACKS.
You should insist that Andrew wear panties, to remind himself of his status as your cuckold on a daily basis.
Helga said:
I was getting so turned on I looked up at him and kissed him, thanking him for my punishment.
Well, if that's what turned you on....
Helga said:
Then he pushed me off his lap unto the floor. My dress flipped up, baring my pussy for my Andrew. He laid between my spread legs which were awaiting a rough fucking. OOOHH I AM YOUR SLUT WIFE, FUCK ME!
At least you got something out of it you wanted....
Helga said:
Andrew pleasured me, and that evening punished me again. I slept nude on the floor next to the bed that Andrew occupied.
That's awful! A cuckold like Andrew should NEVER mistreat a sexy wife like you by making you sleep on the floor. If anything, you should make HIM sleep on the floor when he displeases you.

Custer Laststand said:
Very nice....

That's appropriate, of course....

Excellent!

WHAT?! Without giving you time to fuck him, thereby making appropriate use of his erection to give yourself another orgasm??!!

Oh oh....

Hey — that's no way for a man to treat his sexy wife, especially if he is her cuckold!

You should insist that Andrew wear panties, to remind himself of his status as your cuckold on a daily basis.

Well, if that's what turned you on....

At least you got something out of it you wanted....

That's awful! A cuckold like Andrew should NEVER mistreat a sexy wife like you by making you sleep on the floor. If anything, you should make HIM sleep on the floor when he displeases you.
Andrew did the right thing, I deserved the punishment The following morning I begged for forgiveness

Helga said:
Andrew did the right thing, I deserved the punishment The following morning I begged for forgiveness
You're the very first one, Ms. Helga, to rate one of my posts "Dumb." Sigh.....

Users who are viewing this thread