• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She's new to this

• Thread starterThe Exposer
  • Start date
T

The Exposer

Her first bull and only their second encounter. She's a natural slut and couldn't wait to get his cock in her mouth and to spread open for him. It was shocking to see her enthusiasm and how she shuddered at his touch.

Here's the beginning of their encounter. Let me know if you're interested in seeing more.

a1.jpg a2.jpg a3.jpg

Oh yes!

Really interested

Please post pics of the rest of this encounter
I would like to see her really fucked

Here are two more, notice her smile in the second one as her hands are tied behind her back and she's at his mercy. His wandering hands have found a nice spot, she approves...
a4.jpg a5.jpg

It wasn't long after that those smiling lips were wrapped around his cock and she was pumping and sucking it trying to get that juice out

Very nice. Lets see more!

This is one post I will stay tuned into! Love the Stockings. Any pics of those stockinged feet of hers in the air while getting pinned?

Smiling lips are good - sucking lips are better. Looks like everyone had a good time.

Great post, thank you. It is very rare to get pictures of the first moments someone's wife is being seduced.

outstanding, very hot, just the way I like em, tied and ready

The Exposer said:
Here are two more, notice her smile in the second one as her hands are tied behind her back and she's at his mercy. His wandering hands have found a nice spot, she approves...

It wasn't long after that those smiling lips were wrapped around his cock and she was pumping and sucking it trying to get that juice out

She is hot

Do you have more pictures to share?

I want to know what happened next

Users who are viewing this thread