Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She wants a young cock

• Thread startercrispin
  • Start date

crispin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2006
I am 48 and she is 37 and she is horny for a young cock.

She is a little fuck slut at times and she loves to show off her ass to my friends

Any young men interested??

She is 5'2" and 108 lbs of lean, fit fuck meat

Guys.... she is a fuck toy..

love comments. PM's and really like emails

we send pics to the right people

23 yar old male, have pics let me know if you'r interested.... I'm in michigan area, will not travel.

Just ****** her

Lord, man, just take her anywhere young men congregate and she'll find all the young cock she ever needs- With that cute face, nice ass and legs, and that gorgeous hairy pussy, guys will flock around her, dicks throbbing. Short shorts will be a bull magnet- Please post pics of that sweet bush after she has been furiously fucked by her new friends-

Wow! You're so lucky. She is a real beauty; legs and figure to die for!:p

Just taken today

:) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hot chick

wwo she looks very fuckable..mmm you are both lucky do enjoy the lifestyle i can only sit and dream about it.sigh. thansk for the cs ..any chance of showing a bull mounting her later? thanks

crispin said:
I am 48 and she is 37 and she is horny for a young cock.

She is a little fuck slut at times and she loves to show off her ass to my friends

Any young men interested??

Your wife is a Very Gorgeous And Very Sexy Woman and she should have all the young cocks she ever wants!!!!!!!!!! Hope you encourage her ;)

Many thanks to those who sent your cock pics via email

hi

I'm from Turkey
i'm 26 years old.
have u ever been seen the Turkey ?
do you want to come with ur wife this summer Turkey ?
do you want to talk at msn with webcam pls write me msn address?

i know its brob not my place to comment and maybe this will start a poll but in my opinion speaking for the younger generation... Hairy pussy? bush to be exact? Total turn off at least to any young people I know.. I work in a night club so i see alot of muff an hair? u wont have much luck... sorry :) so what does everyone think.. i mean to me it would not matter how fit you are ..

cincy here

hey man I would love to fuck her silly for you i got 7 inches of meat for her im me as cincyjohn4777

I would love to see some pics of her, drop me a line just add yahoo

Users who are viewing this thread