• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She takes a strangers cock next to our wedding pictures

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

She just fucked this guy about an hr ago. She found him on Swinger Fire and had him stop by the house to give her some cock. She had never met this guy before. I knew you guys would want to see this. She sucked and fucked a total stranger from the internet and got a big load of cum in her slutty pussy right under our wedding picture. That's fucking hot!

Attachments

• IMG_1397.JPG
    IMG_1397.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,911
  • IMG_1401.JPG
    IMG_1401.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 3,061
  • IMG_1378.JPG
    IMG_1378.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,389
  • IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,371
Fantastic!

What a wonderful sexy, little slut she is. So hot to see her naked with a cock in her mouth and your wedding pic above her shoulder.

You should be very proud of her. What a treat for her new friend :)

Wow, she just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I REALLY like the new hairdo.

As I have told you before , the perfect wife .

I have to say, Ruthie is super hot and you are quite a lucky man my friend.

great pictures of a gorgeous looking woman keep them coming and ruthie cuming

This is very hot

babyruthiezhubby said:
She just fucked this guy about an hr ago. She found him on Swinger Fire and had him stop by the house to give her some cock. She had never met this guy before. I knew you guys would want to see this. She sucked and fucked a total stranger from the internet and got a big load of cum in her slutty pussy right under our wedding picture. That's fucking hot!

This is extremely hot. Your slut wife should be the poster child of this site

Lovely

Hey Ruthie

Nice touch with the wedding photo.

I think I will do that also.

Love from London

L x x

bastanchury said:
With so many of us being frustrated with our wives' lack of interest in cuckoldry, you are a shining example and an inspiration.

How did you get so lucky? How did you go about convincing your wife? Was she against it at first or was she naturally inclined?

Many thanks for your post.

after we were married she wouldn't even think about getting with another man for years. She was raised to honor her marriage vows.

I actually tricked her into doing it. It wasn't really even a plan that I had hatched out. It just sort of fell into place in the natural flow of having naughty fun as a couple. Thats where I think some of you are going wrong. Your trying too hard to get her to fuck other guys . Just have naughty fun with your wife as a couple and let it happen on it's own. Stop pushing and let the natural flow of things take hold

Ruthie and I use to go fuck in the park and make our own home videos all the time just to make things exciting and fun for us. The park is where I first started taking pictures of her. Just for fun and we both had a blast. The Idea of her fucking other guys was just a fantasy we had fun with at that time. We never gave it any serious thought at all. We were just having fun.

Some of the first pictures we took of her were just sexy posing pictures like these. Then we started doing pictures around famous Iowa land marks. We started posting them on Voyeur web, Watchers web, post your wife and places like that. She loved the attention she was getting. We would go through and read the comments together and she would answer them. She loved being told she was hot by other guys. All women like knowing that men think they are hot.

At one point she ended up winning first place and $500 for her pics on one of the amateur sites. We were having so much fun that we were out every weekend fucking in the parks and taking pictures.

Here's some of the first pics we ever took.

Attachments

• temp 016.jpg
    temp 016.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 744
  • temp 050.jpg
    temp 050.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 701
  • pool 167.jpg
    pool 167.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 790
  • pool 158.jpg
    pool 158.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 701
Then I got the bright idea of having her pose with another guy in the park. We had a friend that was a city worker that she would flash all the time when she saw him out in his city truck. She always thought he was hot So we ask him if he would do it just for fun. Of course he agreed. It was just going to be soft core posing pictures. She told me " no way I'm going any further than just posing" I said ok that's fine lets just do some fun pics, knowing in the back of my mind that she would get turned on to a point that she would not be able to control herself.

I was right. After they started touching she lost all control and ended up climbing on top of him all the time saying " I shouldn't be doing this" as she climbed on and guided his cock into her and rode him.

After that we started checking out swingers sites and hooking up with guys there. The rest is history. I created a monster who wanted sex all the time with as many different guys as possible just by having fun with her.I never pushed her into anything.

The key is to have fun with your wife in any way you can think of that turns you both on and stop being so obsessed with having her fuck someone else all the time. If your having sexy naughty fun as a couple everything else will come naturally.

These pics are the first time she ever had sex with someone else while we were married. All it took was this first time to get her going. after she saw that our marriage wasn't falling apart and I still loved her she went cock wild.

STOP BEING SO SERIOUS AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR WIFE!! If your doing that it will happen at some point.

I'm sure this all sounds like bullshit but this is the way it actually happened. I wish I could get Ruthie on here to tell you what she was thinking during all this. I'll try to get her on. She's been working a lot of hrs for the last couple of weeks.

Attachments

• temp 083.jpg
    temp 083.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 659
  • temp 093.jpg
    temp 093.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 741
  • temp 113.jpg
    temp 113.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 704
  • temp 129.jpg
    temp 129.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 778
hi there everybody! I finally found a few minutes to get on here! They've been working me like a dog and haven't had any time for any cocksucking of fucking! lol I did find sometime yesterday though and I see Jim didn't waste anytime putting some pics up. hehe thanks for all the nice comments, btw! As far as how we got into this, Jim has it about right except he was the one with the fanatsy, not me. lol Like he said, i was raised that once you were married then that was the only person you should be with. I had no idea that he even had any fantasies like that til he told me in bed one night. I was shocked and said no way! However, I did like to flirt and tease guys but thats as far it went. Before I was married, I was a naughty little girl and thats why he said he married me cuz he knew I was a little "slut." lol you might wonder if he ****** me into fucking other guys, but like he said it just happened naturally. Now I love it! lol Just a word of advice to you guys that want your wives to have sex with other guys, DO NOT force her cuz then it will never happen. Like Jim said, just go have fun like we did and let it happen naturally. I'll tell you right now ifhe would've kept bugging me about it never would've happened. Not trying to preach at all. just telling you from a women's viewpoint. when's she's ready, she will let you know. ok thats enough serious stuff! lol I love being naughty and Jim loves to hear my stories when I get home from fucking or sucking a guy. sometimes I'll call him and tell him that I've been naughty and he loves that! Anyway,I gotta run but i'll be back soon! love you guys!

Oh boy!

She is something!!!

I wish my wife were like your Ruthie

I'd like to second Bastanchury's sentiments and compliment you and your lovely attractive wife on this. Thank you for sharing.

Jim, did you make a home video of Ruthie sucking and fucking under your wedding picture. Hottest idea I've heard in years.. I know I'm going to jerk my fat cock from Florida to Iowa! Merry Christmas ya'll!
Markii

Thanks everyone. here's a small promo clip swingerfire hook up I did for swinger fire of Ruthie fucking that guy under our wedding picture. Like I said before we don't own swinger fire we just liked the site. Were setting up a GB tomorrow night with some guys from there. I'll let ya know how that goes. We only have 3 guys so far so hopefully that number will grow by tomorrow. If anyone lives around Des Moines from here and wants in on it let me know.

Ufff

babyruthiezhubby said:
Thanks everyone. here's a small promo clip swingerfire hook up I did for swinger fire of Ruthie fucking that guy under our wedding picture. Like I said before we don't own swinger fire we just liked the site. Were setting up a GB tomorrow night with some guys from there. I'll let ya know how that goes. We only have 3 guys so far so hopefully that number will grow by tomorrow. If anyone lives around Des Moines from here and wants in on it let me know.

The more I see Ruthie the more I like her

Shes is the perfect slut!!

Warpt said:
I remember the VW and Redclouds days...

That's been a long time ago. VW is actually where a guy in a comment first gave us the idea to start Ruthie her own website.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 718
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 795
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 889

Users who are viewing this thread