Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She shaved her pussy tonight....

• Thread starterdeniedhubby
  • Start date

deniedhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2008
It started 3 weeks ago when she went out to a bar with her hotwife friend. My wife and her friend ended up picking up two guys and going back to their hotel room with them. My wife's friend got fucked silly, and my wife got eaten out. She had shaved her pussy before she went out, and all the guy she was with could say how incredibly delicious she tasted. He ate her out like I never have before. The next night she shaved again, and went back solo to his hotel room with some baby, and fucked him bareback for 6 hours straight. Giving him little rest in between fucks. She told me how well his 10 inch cock filled her, and how much harder it was than mine. He didn't cum in her though, but she gave him hand to completion.

Fast forward to tonight. Apparently this guy likes a shaved pussy. He's coming back to town, and she told me she is at work. Though I am beginning to doubt this. She also told me not to wait up for her, because she might be getting fucked. I put the baby oil and a camera out for her, and begged her to get him to take pics. This is turning me on so much, and I'm glad there is an entire community out there who is just like me. I also asked her if he might have anal sex with her. She is an anal virgin. But she always masturbates with a butt-plug, so I know she loves anal stimulation. She has told me that I will never ever get to fuck her ass. She said she would take his cock up her ass if he so desired. The possibilities are endless. I hope I get pictures. One more thing...I also asked her to have him nut off inside her, and if I could be so honored as to lick her pussy when she gets home. "We'll see." was her reply.

Just wanted to show you a pic I took of my hotwife a few hours after she came back from her first 10 inch cock 3 weeks ago. After 6 hours of sex her pussy was a bit sore and red. Damn she tasted nice though! Naturally I didn't have my cock in there between her fuck-session and when this pic was taken. Although I did have her 3 days ago, I came in 3 minutes flat. She laughed and told me I didn't make her cum...AGAIN! It just gives her more incentive to get bigger and harder cocks. The second pic is of her ass....which might be getting some tonight. I'm hoping for penetration pics tonight!

Attachments

• hotwifeteasing.jpg
    hotwifeteasing.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 398
  • bootytease.jpg
    bootytease.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 239
Deniedhubby,

deniedhubby said:
It started 3 weeks ago when she went out to a bar with her hotwife friend. My wife and her friend ended up picking up two guys and going back to their hotel room with them. My wife's friend got fucked silly, and my wife got eaten out. She had shaved her pussy before she went out, and all the guy she was with could say how incredibly delicious she tasted. He ate her out like I never have before.

Good for your wife. Was that her initiation to extramarital sex?

deniedhubby said:
The next night she shaved again, and went back solo to his hotel room with some baby ["solo with 'some baby'?" What does that mean, and how is that possible?], and fucked him bareback for 6 hours straight, giving him little rest in between fucks.

Whew. That's a lot. Was that her first time since your marriage, fucking a man other than you?

deniedhubby said:
She told me how well his 10 inch cock filled her, and how much harder it was than mine.

Really? How do you know it was 10 inches? Did your wife measure it erect, along the top? Ten inches is probably more than 4 standard deviations above the mean for men's cock length, so the probability of encountering a man randomly with a cock that long, and with proportional circumference, must be *very* small. How did your wife link up with a lover with a ten-inch cock?

deniedhubby said:
He didn't cum in her though, but she gave him [a hand job] to completion.

Ah, well....

deniedhubby said:
Fast forward to tonight. Apparently this guy likes a shaved pussy. He's coming back to town, and she told me she is at work. Though I am beginning to doubt this. She also told me not to wait up for her, because she might be getting fucked.

Cool. Also, that's real upfront of your wife, calling you from work and telling you on the phone she'll be home late because she'll be out fucking. That must have given her coworkers something to talk about. But if she actually did that, hey — good for her.

deniedhubby said:
I put the baby oil and a camera out for her, and begged her to get him to take pics. This is turning me on so much, and I'm glad there is an entire community out there who is just like me.

There's a community for everything. But I agree, this one is pretty good.

deniedhubby said:
I also asked her if he might have anal sex with her. She is an anal virgin. But she always masturbates with a butt-plug, so I know she loves anal stimulation.

Great! That's very nice. But, how do you know your wife masturbates with a butt plug? Does she masturbate (with her butt plug) in front of you? If so, it sounds like she's unusually uninhibited.

deniedhubby said:
She has told me that I will never ever get to fuck her ass.

What?! How can that be?! If your wife loves anal stimulation, why won't she let you fuck her up her ass? Have you not gone about seducing her asshole with sufficiently sensuous respect and admiration?

deniedhubby said:
She said she would take his cock up her ass if he so desired.

Yes, of course.... he's her lover. You're different. You're her husband, you know. With you, she has to maintain decorum and appearances.

deniedhubby said:
The possibilities are endless.

But not for you, it sounds like.

deniedhubby said:
I hope I get pictures. One more thing.... I also asked her to have him nut off inside her, and if I could be so honored as to lick her pussy when she gets home. "We'll see," was her reply.

Well, that's hopeful. Perhaps it would inspire your wife if you were to refer her to this link:

The Fine Art of Queening

Also, here's a link with instructions that may help you maximize your wife's pleasure when you clean her pussy with your tongue, when she comes home after fucking her lover:

Cunnilingus: A How to Guide for Orally Stimulating the Vulva

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread