Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She not a hotwife yet - What would YOU want to do to her

• Thread starterCGEOYF
  • Start date

I would like to ...

• I'm Female and want to seduce her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Male and want to seduce her

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • I'm female and want to tie her down and have my way with her

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm male and I want to **** her

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • I wouldn't even touch her

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

CGEOYF

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 23, 2007
She's "very shy bicurious" and just real shy in general. She thinks no one would want to do her but me. So I challenged her - I put up her pics - you comment (I'd be as graphic as possible if I were you) and she reads them with me.

Wow

She looks sooo damn sexy! She not only made my cock hard but she made my tongue hard too. I would love to cover her with my hot cum and then help her lick it all off again. Of course, we would then kiss and share the cum she made me produce. More pics please.
Moomoo231

CGEOYF said:
and maybe a few more .....

Damn, she looks hot! Seeing her naked but wearing her wedding ring is smoking! She would look even better, though, with a cock in her pussy, a cock in her ass, a couple of cocks for her to stroke, and a pussy for her to lick. Then perhaps another pic a short time later with come dripping out of her well fucked holes and off her tits while she and her girlfriend fluffed the cocks to get them ready for round two.

Last edited by a moderator:
by order of my lady as she now thinks she is right - who would want to touch her.... she asked that I remove her pics due to no interest.

Sorry....

Users who are viewing this thread