Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She needs motivation

• Thread starterSidsidsid
  • Start date

Sidsidsid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2019
I want to motivate her to go out there and explore. Even if she sees other guys from time to time I feel she’s worried about her perkiness 642BAADB-9E6A-4BE7-AC85-005B5C5E859A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: YungstudOH, babyblack, PhilippinesFun and 8 others
MCrandle said:
She looks Good. Love to see more
Would you be okay with someone perky like her ?

Reactions: YungstudOH and MCrandle
Sidsidsid said:
I want to motivate her to go out there and explore. Even if she sees other guys from time to time I feel she’s worried about her perkiness 642BAADB-9E6A-4BE7-AC85-005B5C5E859A.jpeg
Your lady seems hot, sexy smile and attractive body. Love the classy yet slutty dress, she should totally go out like this so guys can secretly check out her boobs. Thanks for this hot photo and hope to see more of her!

Reactions: bullbwc and PhilippinesFun
AsianOpenCouple said:
Your lady seems hot, sexy smile and attractive body. Love the classy yet slutty dress, she should totally go out like this so guys can secretly check out her boobs. Thanks for this hot photo and hope to see more of her!
I took her out for New Years like this, I mean she wore cote over. The problem is she got very little attention from type of guys she likes

Reactions: AsianOpenCouple
Sidsidsid said:
I took her out for New Years like this, I mean she wore cote over. The problem is she got very little attention from type of guys she likes
And what type of guys does she prefer?

AsianOpenCouple said:
And what type of guys does she prefer?
Slightly tall, she’s 5”6. Who can have good conversation, not too much into drinking
Loves guys who likes animation
she likes to guess if he can be a good kisser lol

Reactions: AsianOpenCouple
Sidsidsid said:
Beautiful and sexy

Reactions: Ariess and Sidsidsid
Sidsidsid said:
i would lick her till she came hard

Reactions: Sidsidsid
I
Sidsidsid said:
I would love to give her all the motivation she could ever need

Users who are viewing this thread