Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She loves to tell me

• Thread starterdjwbigger
  • Start date

djwbigger

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2006
Here is my young wife, who only has had young lovers who will not let me watch. We are looking for BBC in Louisiana so I can watch and take pics. She says this is what she wants for me.

Extremely HOT!!

Your wife is awesome. I do wish you'd tell us of the encounters she has had!! How often has she been unfaithful? When did she tell you? etc.

She goes out and meets her lovers. Comes back later in the morning and wakes me so she can tell me about it. She lays there with a big wet spot on her crotch of her panties, and makes me see it as she spreads . She talks about sucking them off and how they get to take her panties off. How they pull her legs up and use her. She is on the pill so they fill her good. After talking she pulls her panties off and i see the result. So much cum in her. I get to fuck her sometimes then if she is not to wore out. She says she loves me but this is what she needs.

djwbigger

She is really one sweet woman.She is hitting my best fantasy when she comes home and tells you about it as you look at her cum filled panties.It just dont get any fucking hotter than that.Please let us see the soaked panties and dream about it.To You and Her I say thanks She is so BEAUTIFUL and SEXY!!!!! okdeacon

wish you were in Houston...

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 302
  • dic.jpg
    dic.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 594
would love to meet

hello,white male in slidell,louisiana 7 thick,multipler cummer,love to pump wives or girlfriends full on cum.also love to be photoed & video.if intersted let me know.thanks

your wife

Do you eat her cream pie,if so tell me how it tastes and smells,she truly beutifull

Last edited by a moderator:
what part of louisiana. I have a friend with 8.5 inches of hard black,thick,uncut cock for you. If not will 7 inches of cut white cock do for you. We both live near BR. contact me if interested

DREW

Oh Man! Let me tell you about this weekend. She came in late Saturday night, and said I have a suprise for you after waking me at 3:00 in the morning. I said what is it?. She laughed and went outside I looked to see and she was getti ng her lover to come in.

He came in and set down, she sat with him, I sat across from them. She said well? what do you think? I said about what? She said quit paying dumbass, you know. I said no I dont. She said Hes going to fuck me and you are going to watch. I was speechless. She said he had already fucked her several times and she broutght up that I wanted to watch, he was so fucked up he said yes. He was laughing and feeling her up. When his hand went to her panties my cock got so hard.

I slowly said yes. She led him by the hand and said for me to come on, lets do it. To the bedroom we went. She said you set there as she took her skirt down. He was pulling his off too. I thought i was dreaming, but quickly realized i was there as He proceeded to drill her. So hard his balls slapped her ass cheeks as he hammered away at her. She looked at me to see my reaction, nothing said as I watched her gett the fucking of her life.

No pics this time but next time I will have lots of them.

djwbigger

This is some good stuff, Please dont make us wait. Thank you little hottie for us. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread