• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She look like fun?

• Thread starterZsasz32
  • Start date

Zsasz32

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2011
GF- she look like as much fun to you as she does to me?

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 734
thanks

ha ha thanks, yeah she's hott. tryin' to get her to open up more, lol. Like at least thinking about her getting wild.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 328
It has been my experience that women with mouth shapes like that turn out to be very slutty in bed.
I mean this in a nice way. I like slutty in bed.

thanks

thanks hugh, yeah, well, that's truth i can testify to. it can be a very cruel mouth or a very sensual one, which is what i love.

definitely built to please.

and thanks

tyrone, uncle, deep, thanks for your guys's appraisals. she is definitely a wild one. i can post some more candids if you're interested.

Ready for cumm

Here she is, all ready for her facial...

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 245
Tell her that after she gets a few loads of cum squirted all over her face, neck and hair, I'll beg her to let me lick it all off...

with lips like that she must have oral skills

canberraguy, i'll relay the message, i'm sure she won't hesitate to take you up on it...

yeah, and then some, holden... very sensual

She has a nice mouth, would love to feel those full lips around cock...

Alright, here's more

Removed the blocking out of the eyes... her eyes are one of the sexiest things about her...

Attachments

• gf candid.jpg
    gf candid.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 245
that she is, canberra, thanks! all kinds of wild rides...

Users who are viewing this thread