Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She knows what she likes

• Thread starterlukyhubby
  • Start date

lukyhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2006
Over the years she has found out just what makes her happy.If i am very lucky i get to watch as they pleasure her.

Attachments

• dh15.JPG
    dh15.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 904
  • dh18.JPG
    dh18.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 703
  • dh16.JPG
    dh16.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 899
Once a white girl has tasted big black cock, the craving will last for life, there is nothing that can be done to stop the desire. It is better to give in, and allow the black desire to sweep through your whole body and express itself.

She knows what she likes and I love what she likes.

Wonderful pics! You are a very lucky man, and she's a lucky woman.
Good luck together and please please please, post more pics :)

So lucky is a wife who has a cuck who encourages her to achieve her full sexual expression. It is not adultery - it is living life to the full to achieve the ultimate in orgasmic vibrations surging through your body in the most delightful way.

A contented wife will give her husband a much better marriage, because she will be so proud of him for putting her feelings, emotions and desires to the forefront as a priority.

Users who are viewing this thread