Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

She got blacked

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
For those of you long time lurkers who have been fans of our pics u will know I have wanted her to be fucked by a black guy for a long time, but finding the right guy was difficult due to the limited availability in our area.

We we finally found a guy and I hat to say it but yep.....he ived up to the hype. 9" almost wrist thick, fucked her for 4 hrs the 1st night & came 4 times then followed up with a 3hr session & 2 loads the next night. He was a great fuck, really knew how to please her too and a nice guy as well whcih is important to us.

Here are just a couple of pics to start. I took literally hundres & will resize so I can post more her as soon as I can.

Hope u likw them. I have also posted one of the short vids from the night on another site. I'm not sure if it's ok to post the link here.

Reactions: indiana hubby
Brissypair

CONGRADULATIONS !!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB........GOOD PIX !!:D I DO HOPE THAT SHE WAS CONSIDERATE...AND.....SHARED THE LOAD / LOADS WITH HER CUCK ...!! SURE MAKES ME HUNGRY !!!:p

Fantastic pics, and the fact that you took "hundreds" is really amazing. Good for you, and good for her! She sounds like she's finally found the long-lasting black stud that she really needs.

That last picture...

...is the hottest! I hope she shared some of that with you. I can't wait to see more!

What a nice collection of pics,

this is my dream,

I want this for my wife....

Congratulations Glad you finally got that fine lady some thick black cock! did he cum in her beautiful pussy? We all await the rest of the pics from this encounter, thanks for sharing.

More Pics

Sorry for the delay in getting more pics posted. Have been experiencing PC problems. Here are a few more.

Started off wearing a condom. That didn't last long lol

Congrats! Looks like she really enjoyed that BBC. Great collection.

My wife has yet to get Blacked, but she's fantasizing about it. Only a matter of time.

Your very lucky. We are headed down this road and not sure how long it will take but congratulations.

Thanks for sharing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
our wife is wonderful

brissypair said:
It wa like I wasn't even there

I can only imagine fucking her. It must be a thrill.

I wish miy wife was like yours. I would proudly display her pics here.

Pleasse post as many as you can. I thik I speak for a lot of memnebers of this forum, they are great!!!

More pics

Thanks for the comments guys. Glad u like them

Stop Posting

Looks like I should stop posting on this forum as there isn't much interest.

love the pics..glad you got her blacked.....did he do her ass

brissypair said:
Sorry for the delay in getting more pics posted. Have been experiencing PC problems. Here are a few more.

Started off wearing a condom. That didn't last long lol

Nice pics. more more more!!!!

Just one question....whats with the condom in the 2nd pic? Did you give up after that one?

Users who are viewing this thread