Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

she fantasizes about being taken by a black stud

• Thread starterbillperv
  • Start date

billperv

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2007
My friend's hot wife apparently has some repressed fantasies about being taken and used by a couple of hung black studs. What would you like to do with her? Personally, I'd love to see her taking three big black cocks in her holes and and her begging for more.

Attachments

• wedding0220.jpg
    wedding0220.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,338
I'd love to hit that. She got that Angie Harmon-Sandra Bullock look, that makes me just to use her like a good 3-hole slut.

Good looking woman - be interested to hear how you heard about her fantasy...

Cambell Brown

You Must Be Mr Brown Seeing You [ost A [icture Of Cambell Brown As Your Wife. For All That Dont Know He She Is A News Anchor On The Today Show

angie harmon

you an idiot that IS angie harmon lmao christ all mighty you can't be that out of touch

may be interested

maybe she will be interested in knowing her pics are being spred around the internet. i Know for a fact this is campbell brown from today show:wtf: :wtf:

That's the problem with picture stealing and posting on sites as popular as this one - someone will always catch you out, and very quickly!

clyd39 said:
maybe she will be interested in knowing her pics are being spred around the internet. i Know for a fact this is campbell brown from today show:wtf: :wtf:

You are completely wrong. Wrong. And wrong again. This is Campbell Brown. Two different people.

Attachments

• brown.jpg
    brown.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 218
I will say this, she looks like the DA from the earlier episodes of Law and Order!

your right , i gues my next questionn should be is why is this guy passing her off as his wife or girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread