Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Shaved pussies

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Am I the only guy who prefers a woman who has NOT been shaved! It is a free world, and wives and husbands are free to shave the wife's pussy if that pleases them, but it is not my turn-on. I still prefer a lady with a thick mat of dark hair between her legs.

Maybe it is because the first adult pussy I saw was very hairy, or maybe it is because when I was very young my friends would report to be about seeing their sisters' or mothers' pussies and enthused about "all the hair".

But, as I grew-up, I was lookiing forward to looking at pussies with lots of hair on them. Now I find that the trend is toward shaving them! Am I the only guy who believes a pussy was meant to have hair on it, and that it is perfectly natural to leave it there!

Here's to women with Hairy Pussies!

Son of John,
Not to offer dissenting opinion, but in order to perhaps shed some light on this current trend..........
My 'lil hotwife is of the "shaved variety", for at least two obvious reasons that come to mind.

Namely,
a) If the only part of my anatomy that were to enter her were the "magic member", I probably wouldn't have any preference, in that "it" only "exhales"......... if you know what I mean.
However, I am prone to bury my face in her zone of lovliness at pretty much any opportunity she grants, so choking on any extranneous fur only serves as a distraction and can send me into a coughing spell at a most inopportune moment.
b) When I am in the process of providing her with clitoral stimulation (orally), she sometimes gains great pleasure from an airtight "suction" applied via the lips of "yours truly". We have found that excess fur (in most instances) prevents my ability to provide the aforementioned "suction", due to the lack of total skin-to-skin contact.

If for no other reasons than those listed above, we'll remain members of the "bald but proud crowd". And although I neglected to mention it, she prefers the manhood shaved for her reciprocating oral endeavors..... so I don't have any problems taking the Gillette Sensor to him on a routine basis.

But, alas................ to each his (or her) own.
:D

Peace Out,
D/R

Hairy pussies

Guys of my era learned about pussies before we actually saw them, and the image we always were given was that "It" had "lots of hair on it". Some of my young teenage friends had spied on their sisters or mothers and had given detailed descriptions of what their pussies looked like. The one feature they always mentioned was "all that hair"!

So, as I was growing-up, I was looking forward to looking at pussies, and I expected them have lots of hair. The first adult pussy I got to look at, up close and for a few minutes, was a gal in the side-show, who was billed as half-man, half-woman. She just stood there on the platform and pulled her open in front of all us rubes, and showed us the most beautiful thing I had seen up to that point in my lief: A PUSSY! A pussy with lots of thick hair on it. It was at that point that my brain was "locked" onto an image of what a pussy should look like! It should be HAIRY!

Later, when I was married and had sons, they saw their mother naked for several minutes while we were all changing at the lake. Later they asked me "What's that with all the hair on it?" and I told them it was her "Pussy!"

After that they would talk about how they liked to look at "Mom's pussy" and asked when they could see it again, so I arranged several more incidents in which she would be naked before them. I knew they were just as fascinated as I would have been at their age, to see an adult female's hairy pussy!

Does anyone relate to my feelings about pussies being hairy?

Users who are viewing this thread