Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

sharing the girlfriend with BBC

• Thread starterohcpl4blk2use
  • Start date
O

ohcpl4blk2use

Okay, guys, here are some pics of my hot ass g/f from our latest experience last Saturday night...hope you enjoy but i know you won't as much as I did! But i hereby give any of you that feel the need to jerk off to the pics of her doing her thing!

Attachments

• Akron Pics 004.jpg
    Akron Pics 004.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 939
  • Akron Pics 005.jpg
    Akron Pics 005.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 655
  • Akron Pics 006.jpg
    Akron Pics 006.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 533
  • Akron Pics 008.jpg
    Akron Pics 008.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 537
  • Akron Pics 009.jpg
    Akron Pics 009.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 878
Way To Go Erin

You are a sweetie pie. Get that cock pretty woman.AND GET A NEW PHOTOGRAPHER. For your fans really want to SEE you getting a hugh cock. Love it Erin.Thanks for trying its not your fault. Keep fucking and maybe the photo taker will get lucky and get a good picture of you for us. I knew you would be a fucking hot ass FOX.Oh how right I was. Thanks okdeacon

okdeacon said:
You are a sweetie pie. Get that cock pretty woman.AND GET A NEW PHOTOGRAPHER. For your fans really want to SEE you getting a hugh cock. Love it Erin.Thanks for trying its not your fault. Keep fucking and maybe the photo taker will get lucky and get a good picture of you for us. I knew you would be a fucking hot ass FOX.Oh how right I was. Thanks okdeacon

hey, dickhead, you're talking to the photographer.....sorry the pics aren't perfect, i was too busy watching my girlfriend take dick and stroking myself to give a shit what you thought of the picture quality...have fun spanking it you f'n loser.

JASON not Erin

Users who are viewing this thread