• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Shared Wife

• Thread starterdommale
  • Start date

dommale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2008
Here is a pic of my cuckhold's shared wife. She is one lovely, sensual woman who has given herself freely to me, while denying him any access to her best assets. All he can do is watch and remember when he too had access, but no more. :D

Attachments

• P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 805
Clean it up boy

Do you at least let her wimp hubby clean your nut slime out of her ? I mean can he tongue fuck her when your done if he ask permisson ? Or maybe if he sucked your bull cock clean sir ? I know That would be real mean if you wouldn't let me clean her and you . Being a little bit of a wimp hubby myself i just think us wimps need to stick togetter that's all .

sissy cuck

My wife lets me suck her cum filled cunt and clean her bf's cock.I wear sexy lingerie and am girly.She lets me suck cocks so I get the cream i need to be a queer. I need real men to fuck my wife.She gives me the rubber when it is full of cum so I can suck all the cum out, I love cum and love my wife for fucking other men.

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_0009.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0009.JPG.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 812
  • cum sucker.jpg
    cum sucker.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,031
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,062
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,036
Yes he does clean us both up after we have made a creampie - what else would you expect?

Everything Dommale says is correct. I am the cuckold of whom he speaks ... and the person who took the picture he posted ... along with others I provide at his command for his private collection and enjoyment. What Dommale does not say is that he has almost absolute power over my wife in any and all matters sexual and makes her cum just by walking in the room. Of course his ability to make her cum just about anytime and anywhere is the basis of his rather remarkable sexual domination over her ... and me.

Total domination over you

Wow!!!!! That says a lot. Good for you, I envy your love life.

wonderful

great photos and a great lifestyle!!!:)

It is an anniversary

Dommale's control over Sarah's sexual activities has now reached 16 years. His control remains complete; her submission remains total. Sarah's passion and sexual need for dommale is at least as strong (if not stronger) than it was 16 years ago.

My life as a cuckold has become even more firmly established. The period since dommale and Sarah last allowed me to have intercourse with her has now reached nearly 13 years. Within the past year, I have been forbidden to perform oral sex on her except for cleaning dommale's cum from her pussy. At his direction, I still perform oral cleaning duties on dommale's cock.

Sarah still allows me to jerk off with her "assistance". Assistance takes the form of telling of her activities with dommale and expressing in great detail how incredibly thick his cock is, how widely it stretches her pussy when he cums (I can attest to the fact that Sarah's pussy gapes wide open ... as big around as a coffee mug, bright pink/red, and swollen ... after dommale has fucked her), how remarkable he is as her lover, and that his ability to bring her to screaming orgasms with his tongue is incomparable. Of course, my short-comings on each of these dimensions are repeatedly stressed as is the fact that Sarah no longer has any sexual interest in me whatsoever.

I do not know whether our situation is truly unique or fits the "fantasy" of what the cuckold lifestyle entails. What I do know is that it is our reality ... one that none of us has any interest in changing.

Users who are viewing this thread