Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sexy?

• Thread startertryheron
  • Start date

tryheron

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2006
www.fmsb.org
Hi guys,

I hope you're HOT with BIG DICKS. My fiance confessed his cuckold desires to me a few days ago, and at first it really pissed me off that he wanted me to have sex with another guy. On the other hand, he really doesn't have all that much "equipment" to be proud of (check the cuck pics section for proof!). Since then I've decided to let the cuckolding community make the decision for me. So, the questions are... am I hot? Do you have a big dick, and do I deserve a big dick? Do you want to fuck my pussy in front of my fiance? Let us know... his email is smallcock77@myway.com, and you can email me directly. Thanks for your vote!

tryheron

Attachments

• fuckable.JPG
    fuckable.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,328
Your certainly hot - and well deserved of a fat cock to slip inside you as your fiance looks on!

:cool: I WILL FUCK YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR B/F. I WILL SEND HIM A PICTURE OF MY BLACK COCK. TELL HIM TO SHOW YOU AND THEN YOU CAN EMAIL ME IF YOU LIKE.

Nice pic.

Now flip over on your back and spread your sexy legs so we can see your hot cunt.

Yes

yes you are HOT and most deserving of a big thick hard cock filling you full

tryheron said:
Hi guys,

I hope you're HOT with BIG DICKS. My fiance confessed his cuckold desires to me a few days ago, and at first it really pissed me off that he wanted me to have sex with another guy. On the other hand, he really doesn't have all that much "equipment" to be proud of (check the cuck pics section for proof!). Since then I've decided to let the cuckolding community make the decision for me. So, the questions are... am I hot? Do you have a big dick, and do I deserve a big dick? Do you want to fuck my pussy in front of my fiance? Let us know... his email is smallcock77@myway.com, and you can email me directly. Thanks for your vote!

tryheron

You....

Deserve all the thick hard dick you can have. Where in the Midwest are you?

Attachments

• uzi2.jpg
    uzi2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 114
Yes, yes, yes!

You are incredibly sexy, such a hot, curvaceous body deserves the best sex there is. Hope you find the cock of your dreams and that your fiance has his pleasure watching you being pleasured. I just wish it was me getting to treat you how you should be treated.
Moomoo231

Yes you are smoking and needing some big cock and I would be more than willing to help you with that. Where are you in the midwest i'm in central IL. Get back with me if you are interested I know I am.

Users who are viewing this thread