Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

sexy wife

• Thread starterdiplomat
  • Start date

diplomat

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2007
my hot wife that wants BBC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot Wife

She wont have any trouble tell her to go ahead. Any black man will be happy to bust that sweet little pussy wide open. I predict that she will be more that glad she did after she gets it done. You are a very lucky man. So both just do it and enjoy. One question please. Has she already tried some cock other than yours since you got married? okdeacon

no not yet. we live in MASS. we're still lookn.

Hi

I am very new on this side. We had a few 3-some and 4-some. I just want to connect to people who like me love to watch their wife being fuck and getting a chance to eat the man cum off the wife just fucked pussy. Ir really turn me on. i had share with my wife on this and she is quiet about this fantasy. She did not say no neither say yes.

Mdirector

very cute Diplomat... hope you share her with some of us white guys too... What part of Mass???

blk bull in so. nh

Damn she's sexy as hell!! There's only one thing hotter than making another mans wife cum while he watches and that's him being underneath her and having his tongue lick my cum coated head as I slide out. Then seeing him burying his face in her snatch and drinking the freashly made cock tail. I've had some fun back in the day and would cum out of "retirement" for the right couple. I'm 42 btw email me @ 1topdawg@mail.com if interested.
Ps did I mention how sexy her ass is?

So. NH blk 4 ya sexy assed wife

Damn Diplomat she is fine as hell. The only thing that's hotter than watching my black cock slide into another mans wife, while he watches. Is when he's eating my cum after I pull out. Now that's hot!!! 1topdawg@mail.com

any pics

so my wife can see what she would be working with.

She needs to be let out!

I'm in Houston, Texas and I could see to it that she got what she wanted and then some. I also think you need some fresh pictures of her and with better photography... I want to see her in action.

Jack:p

Users who are viewing this thread