Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sexy wife needsBBC

• Thread starternew2sexyfun
  • Start date
N

new2sexyfun

We have posted in the past. My wife use to be very into the fantasy. In fact it came close to happening a couple of times. Now she acts as if she has no interest. I know that deep inside there must still be something. She had to many mind blowing orgasms while we fantasized about her being used in every way by BBC. Her are some recent pictures that she let me take. The black cock that she is sucking is a rubber dildo. Let us know if she is still hot and nasty. I still dream of her doing it while I watch and video.

Attachments

• Picture 041b.jpg
    Picture 041b.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 285
  • Picture 042b.jpg
    Picture 042b.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 33b.jpg
    33b.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 377
More Pictures

Here are a few more pictures of her.

Attachments

• 34b.jpg
    34b.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Picture 002b.jpg
    Picture 002b.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 295
  • Picture 013b.jpg
    Picture 013b.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 347
new2sexyfun said:
We have posted in the past. My wife use to be very into the fantasy. In fact it came close to happening a couple of times. Now she acts as if she has no interest. I know that deep inside there must still be something. She had to many mind blowing orgasms while we fantasized about her being used in every way by BBC. Her are some recent pictures that she let me take. The black cock that she is sucking is a rubber dildo. Let us know if she is still hot and nasty. I still dream of her doing it while I watch and video.

All I can say is WOW!

new2sexyfun said:
She is a very sexy blonde woman,and iam sure she will be blacked one day.
I think black men will love here:)

wow
a real hottie with great boobs
I say go for it,she looks and sounds like she needs a great big bbc
be sure to snap a few pics and send us pls

Users who are viewing this thread