Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sexting wife. Where did it go wrong? What next?

• Thread starterwundermanned
  • Start date

wundermanned

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 2, 2020
Looking for some advice. I told my wife of my desires around 2 years ago which was nervewracking. She took it really well and after a couple days of deliberation she admitted the idea was a turnon and that we could start slowly in chatrooms and ******** her. We both enjoyed the experience although it was a little hit and miss in terms of guys not being idiots. Eventually she met a guy she was into and we started a group chat. After some time they began chatting one on one and I was receiving regular updates. Things progressed to a highly explicit level and both face pics, body pics - tits, ass, pussy and cock - and videos were exchanged. I was sure he was going to the guy to fuck my wife. I included some chat screens here.

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 01.22.13.pngScreenshot 2021-10-29 at 01.22.29.pngScreenshot 2021-10-29 at 01.22.54.png

At this point she admitted to me she wanted him desperately and it was frustrating that due to young kids it was impossible to organise anything in less than 6 months time. He had her writing his name and friend's name on her tits and pussy and sending it to him. Masturbating until she squirted in another video. Wearing love eggs to do the school run and showing him her panties soaked and her pussy. So she was very willing. Then suddenly conversations with him dried up and she also clammed up and her appetite seemed to disappear instantly. There was no falling out or issue with him and when pressed she again said that nothing could happen and it was frustrating.

Soon after she said that she didn't think anything would happen and she had gone off the whole idea. She knows I ****** her online and sometimes is turned on by it but other times ignores my messages to her about it.

So my question is this. Was it that she really wanted him and got frustrated? She intends to do something later but is pushing me off so I don't push her? Did she go off the whole idea? Could anyone be so turned on by something and then so uninterested in it? Am I missing something?

Any feedback, insights, advice or help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to make the wrong move in case I ruin the chance forever.

Reactions: biguy153
idk what to think of it , maybe she or he got scared / or shes fighting with her feelings

Users who are viewing this thread