Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Senior Searching

• Thread starter29fan
  • Start date

29fan

Mature MWM here, looking for a lady(ies) for friendship and chatting. Love to hear your thoughts on the weather, your life, our experiences, IR, family, just anything really. Used to swing, gosh what a time in my life that was! Surely there's at least one lady in here who would like to make a new friend to shoot the breeze with; and maybe get a little hot and steamy sometimes! Bill in Pa. ima29fan@hotmail.com

Great cuddly! It's good to hear from you. Listen, I have to go to work right now, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Looking forward to making your acquaintance very much! Bill PS - sent me an email, please

Pen pals are always welcome, as long as both parties enjoy the chatting and communicating.

Introduction

Hi Angela! Thanks for inviting me as a pen pal. Yes this party enjoys chatting and communicating with delectable and delightful ladies, which I'm sure you are.
I'm Bill from Schellsburg Pa. A small historic town in southwestern Pa. Happily married, retired gentleman who enjoys meeting and getting to know another woman, occasionally (don't worry, I just mean online meeting!). My wife wouldn't approve of this, but I can see no harm in it myself. I'm 60 years old, but don't look or act my age! 5'7" 142 athletic build(for my age now!) salt and pepper hair(full head) and moustache. Pleasant personality, easy-going a little frisky once in a while. Much more to share and talk about, if you're interested. My email is ima29fan@hotmail.com if you'd prefer to communicate that way. Look forward to your response. Take care Bill

Users who are viewing this thread