• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Seeking Cuckold couple

• Thread starteranewday
  • Start date

anewday

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2006
Seeking Cuckold Couple:

I am looking for a couple where the Hot Wife or Girlfriend is my sex slave and I will use her anytime I want. If you are having dinner and I decide to come over, she will please me then and when I am done she can finish dinner. If I want to come over 2:00 in the morning or 2:00 in the afternoon her body belongs to me. Feel free to email me at if you are interested.

Is there anyone real and DD free in PA

We are so interested and would be thrilled to have this arrangement! Our previous black owner had to move across the country for his company. So,, we are looking for a new owner. hubby is pretty well trained, he does what he is told, and yes, that means clean up duty. Please let me know how we can contact you.

blonde4bbc ONLY

Users who are viewing this thread