Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sar_booty, first time post.

• Thread startersar_booty
  • Start date

sar_booty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2007
First time post.

I am hopeing to make many friends on here.
My main goal is to meet one of you guys for some hot fun.
I am looking for a VVWE BBC to give me what i need and crave.
You must be clean, drug and disease free,non smoker, very heavy cummer and from the midlands in the U.k.

I may sound a bit selective, but for the right guy, you won't be dissapointed.

I have never had black before, but i fantasise about it all the time, my partner has wanted me to try it for a long time. It drives him wild.

I need my womb filling with large amounts of cum, i know i can take whatever you have got, as i have took a 11" dildo all the way, deep into the neck of my cervix, it takes a while for me to take it that deep, but if you have the paitiance, you can bang me balls deep as hard as you want.

How would you like to be balls deep in me, pumping me full of you seed.

Then when i have milked your balls dry, my partner wants to slide his cock deep into me and feel that cum spilling out of my womb and round the head of his cock.

It is our ultimate fantasy that needs to become reality.

Hope you like the pic guys.
Comments please.
Sar_booty. x

Attachments

• sar_booty.jpg
    sar_booty.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 636
Good going there, I dont think for one minute you will have a problem getting what you want!!

You just got to love BLACK SEED!!!!! Yummi!!

this is a time waster more likly a man as it mailed me but didnt keep its part of its word.. not even from telford i looked at your ipp

now that girl is made for breeding! look at those hips! She is very hot.

V

Users who are viewing this thread