• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sacramento Married White Slut for Black

• Thread starterCAcouple4Black
  • Start date

CAcouple4Black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2005
I'm a Black Master posting an ad for my long time big titted white slut that recently moved to the Sacramento area. Since we are now further apart she needs to fulfill her craving for black cock and cum between visits to me. I am looking for local black men that can fulfill her desires and give her black cock when she needs it. She is a sexy, big titted white slut with a juicy wet pussy that cannot get enough black cock and cum. She sucks a good cock and fucks like a champ !! You must be good looking, intelligent, and nicely hung... she will not just fuck anyone and will be selective in who she chooses. Must be disease free and safe sex is a must !! I will make initial arrangements for you to contact her and then the rest is up to you. You also must have pics so she can see what you look like.. cock pics and face pics are good. I have pics of her for those that are interested.
goodlooknblkm23@hotmail.com

Reactions: hotbchcpl
Hey Guys!!! If Sacramento is too far afield, try me. I'm in the Morro Bay/Pismo Beach area. Probably not as experienced as the Sacramento lady but I'm a quick study. 43 MWF.

I am in Sacramento and would be more than happy to oblige your big titted white slut's craving.
Email me bigd320_1@yahoo.com some of her pics. And I will reply with some of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread