Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

rookie cuck

• Thread starterchungsjoe
  • Start date

chungsjoe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2007
Im not ready to share her all the way, but I love to share photos and get feedback... Cuck in training

Attachments

• ws.jpg
    ws.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 560
Very nice

When do you think you'll be ready to share her?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea, shes not really into it, for now I get my thrills on her sucking off this dildo I bought her while we f%ck. Shes Bi and sort of a cuck herself she shows me off to all her friends, weve had a couple of threeways. I just cant get the thought of her with another man out of my head. The closest ive ever felt to being cucked, was one time she and her friend was sucking each other tits in front of me and her friends boyfriend. We loved it and started swaping pix (him and I)

Well

If you both feel this way why not try a threesome with someone you know, someone she knows and trusts, you have to know and trust them also and I don't mean another woman.

I Will!

PM Me, I will take that ass with a smile and make you watch!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread