• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Reverse Cuckold

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
How about thread with a "reverse cuckold" white dick on tan pussy..
I got "connected" by friend of mine to a whole subculture of black couples wanting to have their wife fucked by a white dick...,,
It just shows that beneath our skin we are all the same...
I’m gonna put few ..feel free to add yours...let's see if there is any black cucks out here..
p.s. let me know if you like them ..;)

Thanks! I for one love it! I fucked the hell out of beautiful black woman once, she had a white boy friend and I left a nice creampie for him! She said he didn't go down on her but complained how loose she was ... and wet! He was a complete A HOLE so I didn't feel sorry for him in the least! Too bad she moved away.

Yeah there is so many of the stories , I for one think all our neighborhoods are full of them...maybe even your next door neighbor.....sometimes it gets so kinky you would not believe...People start organizing their lives( inside families) around cuckolding aspect of their relationship.
Recently I had this cuckold couple..(my wife and I used to swing with them before..but now they are strictly cuckold)…asked me to take their daughters cherry …at first I thought they were fucking with me, but after more talking I find out they were dead serious…

delpfincouple30 said:
Recently I had this cuckold couple..(my wife and I used to swing with them before..but now they are strictly cuckold)…asked me to take their daughters cherry …at first I thought they were fucking with me, but after more talking I find out they were dead serious…

How old was daughter; did you take her cherry?

Susan's Slave said:
Check out mbrownlisab's posts!

Yeah, some great stuff there...but it looks like the site is dominated by white sissy cucks and cucks wannabees interested only into black bull domination over their white wives..:(

Saraha said:
How old was daughter; did you take her cherry?

Of course I took them up on it ,first I didn’t think she was virgin..being second year on college but bizarre did not stop there…Mom wanted my wife to be there too….(also father is not her biological father….mom got knocked in the high school her senior year)

delpfincouple30 said:
Of course I took them up on it ,first I didn’t think she was virgin..being second year on college but bizarre did not stop there…Mom wanted my wife to be there too….(also father is not her biological father….mom got knocked in the high school her senior year)

No one can accuse of turning down opportunities, so you "opened her box".
Did your wife agree to get involved?

delpfincouple30 said:

Wow, you lucky sod lol. Tell us more :D

kenev said:
lucky lucky man i bet that was a lovely creamy fuck

Not creamy...but a little bloody. lol
Her mom had cuck stand in the corner and tape whole "action".
I have not seen them in the while and I was stunt by transformation Husband went through...from swinger when I first meet them to completely dominated cuck.
There was not a whole lot fucking, as much as it was me inching and easing it slowly into her… holding and waiting for her to get adjusted. I am not that big … little over 7 inches.
One photo of us at the beginning

delpfincouple30 said:
Yeah, some great stuff there...but it looks like the site is dominated by white sissy cucks and cucks wannabees interested only into black bull domination over their white wives..:(
A sad fact that...

sad white bull is sad...

white-bull-portrait-marion-rose.jpg

But I think you misnamed this thread. when I think "reverse cuckold" I'm thinking of a woman watching her husband having sex with another woman.

kenev said:
it dont matter what does matter is the lucky sod got to fuck bareback a gorgous lady

Thanks, you're right.
I think thread is self explanatory…lol
Also it looks like there is almost no interest for this kind of cuckold…
Maybe if I put few more photos it might spark some interest.

We I guess you all no my black wife who loves VWE white men.

Good to see you posting again delpfincouple

Love

M & L xx

Attachments

• Lisa 094.jpg
    Lisa 094.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Lisa 095.jpg
    Lisa 095.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Lisa 096.jpg
    Lisa 096.jpg