Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Red Panties

• Thread starterpantysniffer
  • Start date

pantysniffer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2023
What would you do if you walked in on my wife like this?
9Bf5YZB.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac
Pull out my bbc and fuck her in the ass.

Like this:
1704908143365.png
Plus,I would let you watch too.

Robert Smith said:
Pull out my bbc and fuck her in the ass.

Like this:
1704908143365.png
Plus,I would let you watch too.
shes never been fucked in the ass before

pantysniffer said:
shes never been fucked in the ass before
Well. we can look at it two ways. One should never say never and the other there is a first time for everything.

Besides, why not? You should have fucked her ass by now.

It sounds like your negotiating skill set is lacking. How long have you been married? What reason has she given you for not allowing you in her ass?

Robert Smith said:
It sounds like your negotiating skill set is lacking. How long have you been married? What reason has she given you for not allowing you in her ass?
weve been together for almost 12 years

Wow, Congrats on twelve 12, but, not good, on being married twelve years and you have not fucked her ass.

Robert Smith said:
Wow, Congrats on twelve 12, but, not good, on being married twelve years and you have not fucked her ass.
i know...

I would rub her ass and tell her how sexy she looks in those panties, but if she would like me to eat her pussy, she would need to take them off.

Users who are viewing this thread