Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Really new to this and thinking of getting a stipper for...

• Thread starteregotrip
  • Start date

egotrip

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2006
my fiance for her birthday. She's pretty conservative (I'm the only guy she's ever had sex with) and I'm not looking for her to fuck him, but I want her to get really turned on and I want to watch her get into another guy.
As anyone done this and if so any tips and how did you pull it off.

Just do it if you want to. Tricking her will probably not work and if she finds you conned her she will be mad. If she was over 19 when you first got with her, she was not a virgin9VERY unlikely anyhow).
For years my wife said I was only her second man. The thing was, she was really loose but claimed her first lover was not as big as I am. The man she implied was her only lover supposedly got her preg while we were engaged. He was white and in fact hung a little bigger than I am.
There was a black man really into her while we were first dating. We were in mid and late twenties at this time but I thought I recognized the black man from high school. She told me his cock was too big for her to take other than in her mouth (13 inch) and that was main reason she turned him down for marriage. Actually her family disapproved of the Black man (they had forbidden her to even date Italian boys). She is a buxom German/Irish girl and there are a lot of German girls married to Italian men around here where we live-Rochester, NY. So she was not "showing " at her wedding but we did move it up about 2 months +
I do not want to make this a note that belongs in Stories section so if you would like more details, just ask in a response or mail.
Finally, about 5 months later, she gave birth to a beautiful bi-racial baby.
luv, MsGary

Users who are viewing this thread