Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Real snowflakes

• Thread startermule
  • Start date

mule

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2006
Does anyone have any pic's of really pale skinned girls to post? I mean really, really, milky white girls? The first white girl I ever banged back in college was so fair skinned and the contrast really turned both of us on, I mean we couldn't keep our hands off each other. If anyone has anything like that I'd appreciate it!!!! Thanks

Is this what you are looking for? Pity the guy isn't darker, to emphasise the colour contrast even more.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 370
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 339
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 410
Part 2. I'll keep an eye open for more pics.

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 143
There is nothing I love more than a PALE white girl. Oh my gosh, it just gets me going. Love them pale.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) like seeing snowflakes out in plubic with a black boyfriend or hubby

OH YEAH!!! That's the stuff I'm talking about!!! She has almost the same skkin tone and hair of my girl back in college, thanks for the great pic's....anyone got any more?

Then I want to throw a bbc party for your wife! You just described my ideal physical type (pale redhead with freckles and big boobs or tan brunettes)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Justawhiteguy said:
I love the pale skin with red hair....freckles can be a bonus. Hmmm...I just described my wife...
You sir, have just described my dream girl. Literally. That's always been my dream gal.

My wife is extremely pale. She has soft, porcelain soft skin.The problem is she is very conservative, has lots of limits, including not fucking other men regardless of color. I have already talked to her about being with other men and she just wont do it. I am a white dom and she is submissive to me but not to other men and wont completely submit all holes (anal). I am considering having a black guy force her or persuade with alcohol or something. Obviously not the preferred way, but her limits must be broken and she needs to be put in her place. Any thoughts? IM on yahoo (bababooie101) if you want pics or are interested.

Pale Ale

Some of the more pale women of my collection. I am sure I have photos of women even more pale than this but with over 10,000 pics on my hard drive, I aint gonna look for 'em. Sorry boutcher luck!

Attachments

• 0apalewhyte.jpg
    0apalewhyte.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 311
  • abigpimpsparty7.jpg
    abigpimpsparty7.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 282
  • adothanig5.jpg
    adothanig5.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 344
Now, that's what's up.

thanks Will & eve:)

ps: Your group on yahoo pimp is terrific. Haven't found any able to meet up, but I've got immediate serious responses to my ad:)

Users who are viewing this thread