Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Ready to be cucked

• Thread starterrobleah
  • Start date

robleah

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2023
I am so ready to be cucked , I want to watch another man take my wife from fully dressed to fully fucked , and him telling me what I need to be doing .. I'd love for someone to telle how things would go , I want to hear another man tell me he is going to fuck her and there's nothing I can do about it ...., go ahead and undress her and tell me.... Screenshot_20240317-143518.png

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, SissyForDawn, Islandsinthesun and 1 other person
Yes absolutely, I can not wait till I get to watch.. I can't wait to have a guy texting me afterwards telling me how he fucked her , how good she was and how good I cleaned his cock ..I want him to text me afterwards telling me he is going to fuck her again..

To see him behind her slowly undressing her , touching her , reaching in her bra touching her bare titties, watching his hard go down her stomach into her pants....IMG_20240705_112357.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DkRooster
I'm definitely wanting to hear from the guy the week after, wanting to hear him telling me he fucked my wife while I watched , how good she was how much he made her scream , him sending me pictures that he took ,,,I have got it bad ...

Zima said:
One hot time I'm thinking about is when we met her boyfriend at a motel, she was wearing a loose fitting long dress, I convinced her he wasn't interested in seeing her panties and bra so she took them off just before he got there, when I let him in the room and they started kissing he pulled her dress off from the bottom up over her head and as soon as he seen she was completely naked he took he right onto the bed, was so hot to watch and see her naked with him on top of her pounding away
I bet it was amazing

Yes sir , so ready to experience that , all of that , I bet I would be the best cuck ever , just thinking about it gets me hard. I imagine I will cum before his cock gets close to her pussy...

Reactions: SissyForDawn
Who would like to cuck me , and fuck my wife ..IMG_20240705_112330.jpg

robleah said:
I am so ready to be cucked , I want to watch another man take my wife from fully dressed to fully fucked , and him telling me what I need to be doing .. I'd love for someone to telle how things would go , I want to hear another man tell me he is going to fuck her and there's nothing I can do about it ...., go ahead and undress her and tell me....Screenshot_20240317-143518.png
Sexy wife with nice big tits 😍

• Love
Reactions: robleah and Zima
Zima said:
I hope you get to experience it soon, I can honestly say there is nothing else like it, so sexy watching her strip with his assistance onto the bed and fuck each other like lovers, so hot to watch her kiss him
I love fucking married women in front of their hubby. It's the hottest thing ever to see how everyone reacts from different points of view.

• Love
Reactions: robleah

Users who are viewing this thread