• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Ready for Action!!!

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
Can you guess, what did they say next???...or whether their cuck hubbys urged me to take next step…?
Would love to hear your comments

On this occasion these two where, without their cuck husbands. One got dropped by cucky hubby…. he waited in the car all night, the other stayed ‘till morning..came in her twice..can you guess which one??

nice pics :)

When you have all night to explore you take "exploring" to another level which i did!
Not sure if all of you gonna appreciate little ANAL play

delpfincouple30 said:
Can you guess, what did they say next???...or whether their cuck hubbys urged me to take next step…?
Would love to hear your comments

What's with the condom in pic 2, BBC is barebacking everytime? Condoms are for white wimps surely, who are looking for instructions from their wife, right?

I took this photo while she was telling her cuck hubby what was going to happen next...

delpfincouple30 said:
I took this photo while she was telling her cuck hubby what was going to happen next...

Nice! You are the man! Also, i'm not to big on anal sex.

I've never seen cuck being so excited with prospect of having his wife fucked like ***** in front of him, like this one time..he was running around us taking pics like crazy....

The same shot compiled with a different woman in each picture. My goodness...you are the fucking man. Unbelievable. You are my hero. You inspire me. You are truly blessed to have had your dick in all of theses women. I give you praise.

kenev said:
there is a jonnie on in some and there are different males involved so not many

Different males …really? ...lol please enlighten us which one?..so I can talk to my dick not to go out without me. You help will be greatly appreciated.:D

kenev said:
bottom right as severe marks on legs look like scar tissue

kenev said:
and what about the raincoats you are wearing my friend

Oh yes but of course..it never crossed my mind but it is perfectly understandable now to me and my apologies.
I should know by now that “rug burn” (and believe me those hotel carpets can be hard sometimes) would be unknown thing to somebody how does not have a lot of experience. (jerks)..people who just jerk all the time. In the REAL life and first time meetings people do wear condoms…believe me!

It does offend me to suggest that I am posting someone else’s photos on here esp. from someone who has not posted a single one….so I take mine all down.

Attachments

• rug burn.jpg
    rug burn.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 127
  • necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 129

Users who are viewing this thread