• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rate my wife and Tell me how to convince her to turn me into a Cuckold

• Thread starterBitchboyhusband
  • Start date
  • Tags
    slutwife

Would you treat her like a lady or a *****

• Total voters

Bitchboyhusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2021
So on 3/20 it will be Our one year anniversary. Our wedding night she ended up fucking the photographer in front of me before I even had a chance to fuck her. I thought it was so hot that ever since that moment I’ve told her how much I want her to fuck other guys in front of me or fuck him and then tell me about it or show me videos or pictures. Even if I’m not there I want to be a part somehow. Please read my wife 1-10 And shoot some advice on what I should do.

CBFECFB0-2A06-4C02-9231-C121560A0D7C.jpeg F0EA966C-E009-4AC0-B4B3-8A4A228A0EB0.jpeg FCE7A526-C050-4A0C-B64A-2B32FF6E14CA.jpeg BD028CF3-6AD9-42DB-B23B-5CD6B9C2C923.png A378E496-1C49-41D1-9A11-75917E61FD99.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, PleaseCuckMeNow, Frustratedhub and 23 others
I’m still just trying to get my wife to fuck. Would love to be cucked too. I wish you luck.

Your wife is a solid 8 imo. Hot pics

Reactions: jimboslut, JeffCA, sswanabe and 4 others
Shes a ***** who needs a strong male to bring it to the surface and take over her logic she needs to be broken out slowly like carving marble shes a 8/10 imo as well potential 10/10 once she becomes wild

Reactions: sswanabe, SteffieH, Focker and 2 others
********** before I could write. It’s hot that she’s already let you know that your dick isn’t enough. There isn’t any way a hot lady like yours isn’t already fucking on the side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitchboyhusband
No you’re right not to mention I’m a truck driver who is gone for 10 to 14 days in a row. I guarantee you she’s fucking around behind my back before we got married I caught a fuck around my back two separate times with two separate people. I just want her tell me about it after the fact when I get home so that I could jack off you know and enjoy your or show me some video or pictures or call me on the phone I just put the phone down so I can listen do you know shit like that. Our one year anniversary is on 20 March like five days away and I told her I want to set up a gangbang for her and she’s good with it I told her all I wanna do is watch at first and then I’ll join in later towards the end

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA and throwback
Glad that she's good with it. make sure you be open with what you want. She most definitely is getting dicked with you gone so much. nothing wrong with it. let her have her fun. but let her know that you like her playing but just to communicate and be honest. ANd that you want more in the future. Pics, vids, and playing... you're cool, you just want honesty and to be in the loop. i love it.

Reactions: Gaezel
throwback said:
Glad that she's good with it. make sure you be open with what you want. She most definitely is getting dicked with you gone so much. nothing wrong with it. let her have her fun. but let her know that you like her playing but just to communicate and be honest. ANd that you want more in the future. Pics, vids, and playing... you're cool, you just want honesty and to be in the loop. i love it.
So she agrees with everything I tell her or say that I want and she says that she has no problem doing that and that she probably will but it’s yet to happen and I’m just anxious I guess. I don’t let her know how anxious I am like I said I’m just trying to cool right now because I don’t wanna feel like I’m pushing her or anything like that. The hardest part was try to convince her that I’m OK with me not doing anything with anyone. She does not want me talking to a female or anybody as far as she’s concerned and I’m good with that I just like watching my wife be treated like a slut .

C1EAA805-5DD9-4645-ADB6-59F6972449B5.jpeg C657ABCB-60E2-4708-99BF-AAEF56628A07.jpeg ED23B7ED-380A-4793-9B87-A0F38961D12B.jpeg 865197A4-1BA3-46B9-B54D-D3F06DB143C5.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sluthunt, Frustratedhub, Roaddog and 8 others
Leave your login details for this site “lying around”, women are always curious, she’ll log in, read what you’ve posted, and hey presto, she’ll see what you want…

I thought about that but because of the name I put for myself on there I don’t want to see that. I tried to change it but there’s no option to change it

Reactions: throwback
Bitchboyhusband said:
So she agrees with everything I tell her or say that I want and she says that she has no problem doing that and that she probably will but it’s yet to happen and I’m just anxious I guess. I don’t let her know how anxious I am like I said I’m just trying to cool right now because I don’t wanna feel like I’m pushing her or anything like that. The hardest part was try to convince her that I’m OK with me not doing anything with anyone. She does not want me talking to a female or anybody as far as she’s concerned and I’m good with that I just like watching my wife be treated like a slut .

C1EAA805-5DD9-4645-ADB6-59F6972449B5.jpeg C657ABCB-60E2-4708-99BF-AAEF56628A07.jpeg ED23B7ED-380A-4793-9B87-A0F38961D12B.jpeg 865197A4-1BA3-46B9-B54D-D3F06DB143C5.jpeg

shes damn fine. let her fuck anyone she chooses... But you be that stag. Take charge, or be the cuck and let her do what she wants without telling you--because shes already planned on doing it anyway. Either be happy with her and being open, or be happy not knowing.

• Love
Reactions: laury, ejt and Gaezel
Bitchboyhusband said:
So on 3/20 it will be Our one year anniversary. Our wedding night she ended up fucking the photographer in front of me before I even had a chance to fuck her.
Excellent. My congratulations to your sexy wife for putting herself, and you as well, on the right track immediately by cuckolding you on her wedding night by fucking the photographer in front of you. Nice!

Re. your request for advice on how to persuade your hot-and-sexy wife to make you her cuckold: she already has. She made you her cuckold on your wedding night. You can't ask for faster action than that.

If what you're really asking is how to persuade your hotwife to be more assertive with her cuckolding of you, and more assertive in your relationship in an overall sense, I suggest introducing her to:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

You might also introduce your sexy wife to:

FLRmalediscipline

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sswanabe and throwback
Bitchboyhusband said:

... be treated like a slut !!!

Reactions: Filipinalust
so, how was your anniversary? Any luck?

Users who are viewing this thread