Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Rate my tits!

• Thread starterreadytolearn
  • Start date

readytolearn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2024
When I want my wife to flash at the bars, she refuses bc she thinks they're not worth flashing. I said I'd get her a second, third, all the opinions I could! I think they're beautiful! What do YOU say?

1000032034.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kumbbags, Jong, MarKSue and 3 others
10 out of 10. They are very beautiful, i would love them flashed at me. Love to suck on them nipples, making me hard. Love to see more

Beachman said:
10 out of 10. They are very beautiful, i would love them flashed at me. Love to suck on them nipples, making me hard. Love to see more

DSC05553.JPG

Thank you! She's happy - the first comment was a 10 😉!

readytolearn said:
When I want my wife to flash at the bars, she refuses bc she thinks they're not worth flashing. I said I'd get her a second, third, all the opinions I could! I think they're beautiful! What do YOU say?

1000032034.jpg
Definitely a 10! Would love to be at a bar and have her flash me.

Reactions: mahuhi
readytolearn said:

1000032034.jpg
Her tits are a 10.

Great tits, I know I'd love to see them flashed

Reactions: luvinthewife
readytolearn said:

1000032034.jpg
10 Id love to cum on them

Users who are viewing this thread