Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Rate my 32 y/o wifes pussy pt.2

• Thread starterusemywife_please
  • Start date

usemywife_please

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2008
tell me wat a pig slut of a wife i have.
how hard does her slop hole get u?

Attachments

• AAIMG_0740.jpg
    AAIMG_0740.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 601
  • 000_0076.jpg
    000_0076.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 444
I want to lift that skirt up and eat her pussy. Get her nice and wet before I fuck her. I bet she'd like it wouldn't she?

Time to start treating her like a Princess. Book her into an expensive weekend Health Spa for a pampering. Take a couple of her girlfriends along for advice and buy her a complete new wardrobe of clothes that will make her look fabulous. Take over as many as the household chores as possible, and encourage her g/fs to take her out and get her pussy connected with hot cock. A couple of hot Bulls will soon help you learn your new lifestyle as an idolising cucky. You need to realise that if you can't "do the job", there are many guys out there who will gladly take over your role as head of the house. You don't realise what a nice sexy lass you have there. You have got to get her some sexy threads.

She has got the hotest little pussy. Would love to go ape on that for hours and hours!

Users who are viewing this thread